All my attention was on my son even though we were talking. For four months, he was really active and energetic.

"Hea daddy."

Looking at my niece, she handed over the controller for her drone before coming over to me.

"Whea it landed princess?"

"In tha pool." She pointed.

Shaking my head, I watched as she approached Bash like she didn't even care bout tha drone.

"Hi Bash." She kissed him on his forehead making him laugh.

The way they connected was crazy and she was part the reason why he was so energetic.

"Where ya off to lah one?" Aug asked as he came back from by the pool.

"Tired." She looked at him.

"Ok princess. Gimme kiss first."

Running over to him, she kissed his cheek before she got one.

"Tell ya grandma ta come out here."

"Which one?" She stared at him.

"Anyone."

Running inside, I stood Sebastian up on my legs and blew on his belly.

"Yes August?"

"Hey Momma C, are there anymore pancakes?"

"Yes love, I'll warm up some for you."

"Thanks."

"Kevin you want anything?"

"Nah momma, I'm good."

"Ok."

Walking back inside, I just interacted with my son while Aug was caught up in that toy.

"Where's Kei though?"

"Up in her room. I'm sure that's whea YaYa went."

"Oh aight. She been good?"

"Yea but ya know how she be with today being Christmas."

"And the wedding."

"Yea. Thanks Momma C." He took the plate from her. "Plus she getting some rest fa later too."

"You don't seem too worried bout her being down though." I glanced at him.

"Nah. I know when something is wrong with ha. Unless I get that feeling, I just give ha her space ta relax. Its a method ta dealing with ya sister man."

"Man who you telling." We laughed. "But I'll go check on her in a minute."

"Cool."

As he ate, I interacted with my son some more. Tickling him, hearing his laughs just made my day. When he began to yawn I decided to head in and check Keira.

"Momma?"

"Mmm."

"Can you put him down for me? I got a feeling Nita is sleeping."

"She is and I will." She smiled taking him. "Come here grandma's baby." She spoke to him.

While she did that, I went up and knocked on Kei's door.

"Its open." I heard softly.

Entering, she was sitting up with YaYa in her arms sleeping while her head laid on the head rest.

"Hey sis."

"Hey, wassup?"

"Just came to check on ya. You've been quiet since we exchanged gifts. You ok?"