Chapter 20

Previously:

"I'm saying that I don't need to listen to you! Mama's right; this is my necklace!" I brought it out from under my shirt and clutched it tightly. "And you're never having it! Not ever!"

And with that, I took off running out of the gym with a playful grin on my face. Today is going to be my day!

Aphmau's P.O.V

While humming a quiet tune, I skipped out of the front gates of school. With an exaggerated sigh, I smiled at the feeling of being free. It's been a while since I've felt like this. It's been a while since I've been free of feeling like there's always someone watching me; it now felt right. It felt like a positive energy was hanging over my shoulders and instead of weighing me down, it was freeing me. I know this sounds cringy and cheesy, but that's honestly how it feels.

It felt great to feel free; not having to worry about people's opinions, not having to feel locked up all the time.

"Hey, Aph!" I heard a muscular voice behind me. I turned around to be greeted by a black haired tanned boy peering over me because of my tiny height. "How are you?"

"I'm great!" I was honest for once.

"You still on for tonight?" He asked. I blushed lightly, I had totally forgotten! 

"Y-yep!" I stuttered.

Mark one.

"Ok, great!" He smiled warmly. "I'll pick you up at, let's say seven?"

"Ok!" I smiled back. "See you then!" After that, I took off running. I was running at top speed back to the house.

***

Once I had arrived, I was about to run up to my room when I heard the sound of someone clear their voice.

"Ahem, Jess." I flinched and walked back down the stairs.

"Hm?" I batted my eyelashes innocently.

"Why are you home from school so early?"

"*cough* Hypocrite *cough*"

"What was that?" Sky raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I called you a hypocrite since you came home earlier than me." Their faces flashed with surprise at the fact that I outsmarted them. I lightly smirked, giggling. 

"I noticed that you're wearing the locket, hm?" I flinched once more.

"S-so...?"

"I thought we agreed to never get that out, ever again." Jin's voice was cold and stern. With a small, yet sudden, breath I sighed.

"We may of, yes," I started, the authority in my voice was loud and clear. "But I don't care; I've had enough of school, Katelyn, and everyone else." I took another small breath, to keep myself calm. "Now, I have a date to prepare for; goodbye." And with that, I ran upstairs.

Locking my door, I began to pull everything out of my draws. I, eventually, decided on a lacey pink belly-top, a white pull-up skirt and a pair of strap sandals. Around my neck, I hung a jewelled necklace on top of my locket, the one gem shining in the sunlight coming through my window.

 Around my neck, I hung a jewelled necklace on top of my locket, the one gem shining in the sunlight coming through my window

With a short breath, I sat down on my bed smiling to myself

With a short breath, I sat down on my bed smiling to myself. I checked the time on my phone: 6.30.

Half an hour to go...

||Sorry it's short again >~< my parents are limiting my writing time ;~;||
||But, anyway, I promise that the next chapter will be longer because it's date night~||
||Hope my descriptions are ok, I feel like they're crap but meh ;-;||
||Anyways, stay weird me peeps! Bai~!||