Chapter 3

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was sat on the couch in the middle of a big lecture from the guys about the risks of showing off anything to do with our hybrid forms. In other words, just ages of me not listening to a word they say.

"So, do you understand why you can NEVER do that again?" Jin asked, sounding ready stern.

"Yup" I said, when as a matter of fact I don't, because I wasn't listening.

"You weren't listening, were you?" Max asked

"Nope!" I replied shaking my head and popping the 'p'. They all sighed and facepalmed.

"Ugh, now we have to explain it all over again!" Barney complained. He only talks in his accent when we're at school or in public.

"NOPE! NO YOU DON'T!" I shouted running up to my room so I didn't have to 'listen' to that lecture again. I slammed my door shut and locked it.

"JESSICA UNLOCK THIS DOOR, NOW!" Dad, aka Jin, shouted. teleported Max, Ross, Adam and Barney into my room and I then shouted back

"NEVERRRRRRRRRRR!"

I could sense that he was getting mad, it's kinda a twin thing.

"YOU GETTIN MAD BRUH!?" I shouted causing the guys in my room to laugh.

"JESS IF YOU UNLOCK THE DOOR I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

"Anythingggggggggggg....?~" I smirked

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no" Adam laughed

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!"

Time skip to after they got what Aph wanted

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU MADE ME GET YOU A WEEKS SUPPLY OF CUPCAKES!" Jin shouted at me while I ate one.

"You said you'd get me anything I want." I said casually. I picked up another cupcake and walked up to my room.

"At this rate all your cupcakes are going to be gone within two days!" Ross said as I walked up to my room. I, being the kind, not rude and amazing person I am, ignored him.

I led down on my bed, leaving my door open.

There is this one person that I'm friends with. I don't know him personally but we meant online and we text a lot. When I'm bored I text him. Oh and his name is FC.

So, I took out my phone and started to text FC.

Shu: Hi FC

FC: Hey Shu!

Shu: What you up too?

FC: Just doing homework

That reminds me... I've got homework for werewolf class (the only class isn't there isn't one of the guys or the 'Katelyn Squad' in) where I sit next to Aaron, or as he calls me: Short potato. Thinking about it, he's the person that bullies me the most. So, I don't think that he knew it was me that day he helped me.

Shu: I've got homework to do, but I'll do it later.

FC: Haha. Say, random question: what class?

Shu: Just werewolf class and English. But I don't even know why I'm in werewolf class! I'm not even a werewolf!

FC: Sounds like a pain, I'm doing my English homework and then I've got werewolf class homework to do. But, I have the same problem as you. I'm not even a werewolf.

Shu: So, anything interesting happen today at school for you?

FC: Yeah. This girl, in English somehow made her eyes flash black. It was pretty creepy in my opinion.

NO WAY!? FC GOES TO PDH!? AND has werewolf class!? AND he isn't a werewolf!? NO WAY!? FC IS AARON!

Shu:.....

FC: Shu, you ok...?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

CLIFFFFFFF HANGERRRRRRRRRR

XDDDD

Anyways, stay mad and keep shipping my angry fangirls

byeee~