Chapter 1

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke to the sound of goat. Yes, if you're wondering I live with my best friends and my brother. And yes, if you're wondering one of them does have a goat.

"BARNEY!" I shouted "GOAT WOKE ME UP AGAIN!"

"Well it's about time anyway, Jess. If you didn't wake up soon we would be late for school!" My brother, Jin, shouted at me.

"That wouldn't be that bad... " I mumbled and got out of bed.

Let me tell you a few things about me. My name is Jessica Aphmau Odison. I'm a hybrid and a very powerful magics user. My friends and brother are hybrids and magic users aswell. We have to keep it all a secret though.

We're bullied at school because we're nerds and lonely. We sit at the front of every class and always get everything right. It's not our fault it's the side effect of being a hybrid and a powerful magic user, which is something we were born as.

I sighed and got out of bed. I took a shower and got dressed into a purple top, some white shorts, a pair of black fingerless gloves and some black converse. I left my hair down and made it a bit wavey with my magic. {Pic below} It doesn't matter how much I try to look good, I'll still always get made fun of for everything though.

I wear the gloves to hide my lightning birthmark on the back of my hand

I wear the gloves to hide my lightning birthmark on the back of my hand. We all have one. Jin's is a lightning bolt like mine -since we're brother and sister-.

Adam's is a gold ingot, or what he calls a butter ingot.

Ross has a bucket of water and an acorn because he has two different hybrids forms.

Barney's birthmark is a block of dirt. Don't ask why. It just is.

Max's is a 'Z'. No clue why, although it might be too do with his last name, 'Mithzan'.

"JESS ARE YOU READY YET!?" Adam shouted at me. In school we call him Sky and they call me Aphmau or Aph.

"YEP!!" I shouted back running downsides.

"Morning!" I said to Barney as he passed me an apple.

"Morning Jets!" He said in his funny, fake accent.

"You know, you only have to talk like that in school," I pointed out and I then took a bite of my apple.

"I knows, it's just goods to talks like its before schools sos I cans gets into characters," He replied.

I was about to reply when Max said grumpily, "Morning."

"You mad Max......?" I smirked

"JESSICA APHMAU ODISON! YOU PROMISED YOU'D NEVER CALL ME THAT!" He screamed at me.

Shoot he must be mad, he used my full name....

"I don't make I can't keep!" I giggled.

He started to growl and get really angry. I took a step back in fright. He was about to do something when Ross came down and stood in between us.