Chapter 14

Warning: So, there will be minor examples of self-harm/suicidal thoughts in this chapter. Sorry if you're sensitive to this stuff. But just in case you are, that's why I put this warning.

I'll put another warning just before it does say it.

Me myself are a bit sensitive to this stuff due to me suffering from suicidal thoughts and that stuff but I thought I'd warn you guys before I just go ahead and write it. It won't be many just small mentions. Anyways, love you all! 

Now, onto the chapter!

X*X*X*X*X

After her almost breakdown to do with Katelyn, Aphmau just took off running. Not looking back once. She ran home, ditching the rest of school. She ran up to her bedroom, locking the door. She looked into a hidden box under her bed and saw two things.

One of the things was something she promised herself she would never do again. The other thing was the thing that Katelyn and Aph were arguing over earlier.

She took them both out the box.

Both cause destruction. One more than the other. 

Both cause bloodshed. One more than the other. 

As she slowly took both things out of the box, she smiled to herself. A necklace and a razor blade. 

The necklace; the priceless heirloom that has been passed down Aph's family for generations. This is the thing that Katelyn wants. A golden, small, heart-locket that hasn't been opened in many moons, due to the key being lost. 

The razor; off of a pencil sharpener, sharp and stained in blood. 

Aph put the necklace on and stared at the blade. She picked it up with a shaky hold and brought it towards her left wrist.

{If you do get triggered look away now and they'll be another warning when this bit is over}

I drew it across my wrist, pressing down hard and going fast. I drew in a short, sharp, breath of slight pain but clenched by teeth. I did it once more over the same cut and it opened, red, warm, blood dripping down my arm.

I couldn't help but smile. I did it a few more times in other places on my wrists and arms. With each cut I made, my smile widened slightly and I could feel my stress disappearing.

{K, its over now}

 I heard the front door open downstairs so I quickly hid it and threw on my long sleeve hoody. I hid the blade back in the box and tucked the necklace inside my t-shirt and I skipped downstairs, fake smiling.