Chapter 11

As Aphmau awoke from her slumber she noticed some water, in a clear plastic bottle, and some bread on a tray.

She drank three-quarters of the water and flipped the bottle, landing it upright. Her eyes widened with surprise and delight and she did it multiple more times, landing it each time. {YO YO YO! APH GOT DEM BOTTLE FLIP SKILLS BOI!}

Aph sighed a fulfilling sigh and she ate the bread, cringing slightly at the dryness of it. As time passed she found herself getting more and more bored. After what seemed like forever, to her, the door opened and she jolted to a stand. 

"Come," The man commanded. Aph didn't refuse because she just wanted to get out of this blank room, so, she walked over to him and followed him out the room. They walked down a plain hallway till the two reached the end. There was a big white door with a sign attached to it that red, 'Operation Hybrid'. The man opened the door by flashing some-sort of card and he then pushed the black haired girl inside the room. She took a quick glance around the room, with eyes widened as it was just as bleak and plain as the last. The only difference is that the guy's were in it! 

Aphmau smiled to herself and started to run over to them. The man that escorted her, grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Oh no you don't," He said, practically emotionless. She tilted my head slightly to the left in confusion and then all she saw was black.

-Time skip-

Aphmau's eyes finally fluttered open and the first thing she noticed was something on her wrist. It was a small bracelet that appeared to be stained with dry blood. She flinched as she saw it and her first instinct was to claw at it to try and get it off. But instead, she got a roaring pain all throughout her body.She yelped out in pain but a hand covered her mouth. It was a masculine hand with almost the same skin tone as Aphmau.

"Ssh!" The person who covered her mouth said.

"Jin?!" She exclaimed, moving his hand. Her  eyes sparkled with excitement and happiness as she saw all the guys.

"Yeah! In the flesh!" Sky answered

"Oh thank Irene! I thought I lost you forever!" She sighed with relief. 

"That will NEVER happen!" All four guys replied in unison and I chuckled. 

'Times like this make me want to go back to school.." She thought and then, all she saw once again, was black...

Sorry it's short. I'm EXHAUSTED!

If you can I'd appreciate it if you checked out my message board because there's something that I need all of your opinions on.

Thanks guys!

~GG

Just a bit different {Aarmau}{Book 1 of The Hybrid Series}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें