Chapter 7

•3rd person•

Aphmau walked to the door of the class room, glanced back into the class and said "What happened to you Katelyn? You used to be different." She walked out the class, leaving the room in complete silence.

Katelyn's expression turned dark and grim "How dare she bring the past up?!" She mumbled to herself "oh my little, Jessica, this means war!"

The room froze as she mumbled. It was almost as if time itselfs had froze. Everyone's expression were varied. Most of them, terrified. No one knew what to do or say.

All they knew; everyone's lives, are doomed.

After a few more moments a boy with snow white hair and bright green eyes, that look like they hold many secrets, spoke up. "Whos Jessica...?" He said quietly.

Katelyn shot the boy a death stare and replied "Aphmau," The boy gave a confused expression

"Jessica, is Aphmau's real name!" The boy let out a small 'Oh' sound

"She forbade you to say her full name, Katelyn," Jin snarled, stepping out of the shadows

"Yeah right. Like I would listen to a freak like her! Or any of you!" Katelyn growled

"You know nothing about us!" Sky backed him up

"You don't know how much I know about you guys!" She snapped. The rest of the class was stood there in shock and confusion.

"What did happen to you, Katelyn?!" Ross asked codly

"You six happened." She answered then she left classroom.

~~

Aphmau was sat in the courtyard, sobbing her amber eyes out. To her it seems like the world was against her. To her it seemed everyone hated her. She just wanted to be normal. She didn't want to be a hybrid. She never asked for it.

None of them did.

The guys are starting to fit in more. Yet Aph, isn't. She thinks about what would happen if the guys left her. They've been getting more distant to her.

Aph pulled her knees up to chest as she slowly stopped her crying. She buried her face in her knees and she was mumbling stuff to herself.

"Shu...?" A muscular voice said. Aphmau looked up, raven black hair covering her face.

"What?" She asked sternly, acting like what happened just now never happened.

"What's wrong?"

"Like you'd care!" She said standing up, slinging her bag over her shoulder

"Oh no you don't!" The boy pulled her back down on to the bench. He had midnight black hair and black eyes and he had his red jacket unzipped so his abs were on show.

"Grrr..." Aph growled, clearly getting mad.

"What's wrong?" He repeated

"Nothing. Anyway, you wouldn't care!" She snapped

"How do you know I won't care? You don't know me!"

"Actually, I do know you Aaron. And that's why I can't believe FC is you! He's so kind, thoughtful and easy to talk to. Yet you, yet Aaron, is the complete opposite! Aaron is mean, only thinks of himself or his friends and he's so hard to talk to!" She explained, her voices starting to crack

"How do you know what I'm like? All you know is about how I am online!"

"No. I know everything about everyone. I pay attention to the smallest of details!" Her voice started to crack even more. He looked down realising his mistakes.

"Shu..."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed, picked up her bag and started to run off somewhere, but Aaron grabbed her hand before she could go very far.

"No," He started, she was blushing lightly, "just tell me what's wrong!"

"You. Katelyn. Ivy. The shadow knights. The whole school. Everyone is against me!" she then mumbled something that no one could make out.

"How about we start with me being your friend? Then you can get to know the person being FC," He suggested.

Aph considered this and replied "F-fine!" He gave her a short hug causing her to blush a bit more.

"You're cute when you blush." He said simply. He then walked off to his class.

"You're cute when you blush..." She mumbled to herself, repeating what he said.

For once in 10 years, she was full of happiness and joy. Her eyes were lit up, her soul was lifted.

For once she could finally say; she was happy.

Sorry this came out so late! I kinda fell asleep writing...

But I fangled while writing bits of this!

Anyways, love you all angry fangirls

Baiii