Chapter 18

||I have my motivation to write back!!! Huge thanks to Mavis_FT_400 for giving me inspiration for this chapter with one of her short stories!

Previously:

 After all the blood was removed, she bandaged her arm up. She quickly scrubbed most of the blood off of her hoodie and put it back on, sighing quietly and emptying the basin.  

 "Only one more day to go..."  

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I walked into school alone today; the rain was hammering around me as I walked, making little splashes as it dropped on the ground around me. I walked into the building and opened my locker; not as many notes as usual. "The locket sure is working..." 

But, magic doesn't effect everyone...

I picked up one of the notes that had fallen out; "Worthless." My head started to hurt - buzz, almost. I gave a watery smile and read a few more; "Kill yourself." "Fat cow." "Ugly beast." They were all in Katelyn's, Cadenza's, Lucinda's and Kawaii~Chan's handwriting. My head was now pounding, but I shrugged it off; this always happens when I'm feeling anxious.

First period is PE. I had changed into the uniform and was waiting in the sports hall; first one in, like usual. I've always been 'athletic' but never acknowledged for it. I'm always picked last - but maybe today will be different...?

||Sorry for short chapter! Slow updates while I sort out my schedule and stuff - will probably be Thursday but I'm not sure. Will let you know ASAP! Stay weird - bai peeps~!