Chapter 9

So, due to more people said it was ok for cussing, so I'm going to be adding cussing. It won't be very often, but, sorry if you're not aloud to read/hear cussing, it's just best for the story. Thanks for all your positive comments last chapter. I love you all dearly, like you were my own children (I just realised how weird that sounds...). Anyways, on to the chapter.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

¬|Aphmau's P.O.V|¬

As I raced down the empty school hallways, I was already regretting my choice to become his friend. He didn't really care, I could see it in his eyes. He didn't really think of me as he his friend, he was just pretending to too make him look good.

I fumbled my way through into the greenhouse. I slumped into the furthest corner away from the door, and I sat there. I sat there thinking;

"Why would he do his? What happened to the FC I know and love? I thought we really could be friends.. But I obviously thought wrong,"

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

I refused to let anymore come out.

Crying is a sign of weakness, and I am not weak. I am one of the most powerful beings in all of the Ru'an region, I refuse to let some boy break down my walls!

¬|Aaron's P.O.V|¬

I chased her down the hallways, then, she disappeared around a corner.

"I've lost her.." I mumbled to myself. I felt a pain in my heart, this was something I've never felt before..

I pulled myself back together and walked back to my group.

"Go away, Aaron!" Ivy fumed, while comforting a crying Lily. I was about to reply with something, when I had no ideas what to reply with. Then, I got an idea.

"It was just a prank bro!" I laughed "like I, the Aaron Falconclaw, be friends with that loner!" Lily ran over and kissed my cheek and I smiled, yet for some reason, I still feel guilty.

¬|Aphmau's P.O.V|¬I

stood up, strongly and walked back out to the front of the school. I wanted to apologise to Aaron for my behaviour before when I saw him kissing Lily and joking around with his friends.

"HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed, holding back my tears. I knew he would of done this.. I never should of agreed to be his friend! "YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Aph.." He said quietly with guilt filling his eyes. I know he's faking. I KNOW it!

"I hate you.. All of you! You can all rot in hell where you belong!" I ran off again, this time letting a tear roll down my face.

"I hate my life.." I thought to myself, the voice sounding angry and hurt "Why can't I just live normally?!"

"Because you're not normal. You're special, and I know you are," A voice said, not coming from my head. I stopped and turned around where I saw a man dressed in a black suit

"Huh..? What do you mean..?" I asked, with confusion planted all over my face

"All will be revealed soon enough," The man replied. Then, there was black.

{Imagine if I left it as a cliff hanger there.. xD}

I woke up and as my vision cleared I saw I was in the back of a van. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. My hands were tied to the back of a chair and my legs to the legs and there was a collar around my neck which was chained to the wall of the van.

I felt completely magicless and powerless. I felt completely weak and achy, but a one thought was bugging my mind;

"Why am I here?"

"You're here because the government want to do some tests do some tests on you and your 'brother' and friends," The man driving said. It was like he could read my thoughts...

"This thing is very uncomfortable.." I said as I started to squirm around. I felt a bolt of electricity enter my body from the collar and I instantly froze in pain and fear.

"That hurt.." I mumbled

"Sit still unless you want another shock," The driver commanded. I nodded and sat still, in a very uncomfortable position. 

"I wonder what they want from us.." I thought to myself...