Chapter 16

So, I've been thinking bout this for a lot recently, do you guys like 3rd person, P.O.V or a bit of both. Like, I've been wondering what one I should write in. Please comment/let me now.

3rd person

P.O.V

Both

*

Please let me know! Thanks my angry fanpeople!

***

Previously on, WHAD:

FC: Nope, no prank! Will pick you up at 6 2nite, bai!

FC has logged off.

Many thoughts were running through Aph's head. But the main one; WHAT SHOULD SHE WEAR?!

***

As she paced around her room in a panicked frenzy, she found herself glancing back at the blade that was left on her bed. Without thinking she threw it under her bed, getting it lost in a pile of wool and dirty clothes. She sighed while getting lost in her thoughts. Lily is so gonna kill me! She thought. I'm so dead! 

Her mind was filled with worry and it was like it had been lit with flames. I'm scared, She thought. What if I loose control again?!

A glistening rolled down her puffy cheeks and she shook it off. She heard the guys walk back in the house so she ran downstairs lost in deep thought. 

"MAX, I CAN'T BELIVE YOU!"

"WHAT?! YOU DID TOO, JIN!"

"YEAH, BARELY! YOU WENT FULL ON ADAM!"

"Oww..."

"SQUIRRELS!"

"ROSS STOP WITH THE FUCKING SQUIRRELS!"

"NO, OKAY! SQUIRRELS ARE AMAZING!"

"DOES ANYONE NOT CARE THAT I'M IN PAIN AND THAT I'M BURNT TO A CRISP?! (OWW!)"

"NO!"

"I'M OFFENDED!"

"GOOD!"

"GRR!"

"GRR!"

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! I WAS THINKING!"

The whole house fell silent, dead silent. Then, completely randomly, everyone burst into uncontrollable laughter. 

"But seriously," Adam said with a straight face, after the laughter. "Jess, heal me."

"Ughh... Why not Jin?!" She groaned.

"Because," He paused to think of a reason. "Jin is less powerful?"

"RUDE!"

"It's true, though!" Aph laughed. "But anyways, I gotta go! Date to prepare for!" She pulled a said face and ran upstairs before anyone could say anything else, leaving everyone else in complete shock.

"GEORGIA-SAN AKA AUTHOR-SENPAI IS SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTERS/CHAPTER FILLERS! SHE'S BEEN VERY SICK! AND STUFF! LOVE ALL YOU ANGRY FANPOPLE! BYE!" Georgia-San shouted, which left everyone who is in this book in shock and horror as the fourth wall crumbled before them.