Chapter 6

Aphmau's P.O.V

I felt really nervous about going to school today. There's going to be the Katelyn squad. There's going to be Ivy and her gang; Lily, Alex, Michi and Lilian. There's going to be the Shadow Knights; Gene, Sasha and Zenix. And, there will be him.

In all honesty, I hate school. I hate the Katelyn squad. I hate Ivy and her gang. I hate the Shadow knights. I especially hate him.

Today is going to be hell. Oh, incase you were wondering, me and the guys aren't originally from Phoenix Drop. We're from a place called Seatle, where they say 'hell' instead of 'nether'. They're the exact same thing but different words. It also just means we can confuse the heck outta people.

"JESS! ALMOST TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!" Max yelled at me from downstairs. I groaned, rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

I picked up my light purple bag with a bud--- golden swirl pattern and slung it over my shoulder.

"I don't want to go to school today..." I groaned

"You never want to go to school!" Max replied to my comment while picking up his black bag with a bud--- golden 'Z' in the middle and throwing it over his shoulders.

"Well I'm sorry Mad Max!" I put the emphasis on 'Mad'. He growled and Ross stood in between us.

"Please don't fight over me! There's enough Ross to go around!" Me and Max rolled our eyes as Ross picked up his grey bag with little squirrel ears on it. He put it on his back and us three sat on the couch waiting for Jin and Sky.

Sky's P.O.V

"NO JIN!" I yelled at him as he tried to pull me off my bed.

"ADAM, YOU NEED TO GET OUT YOUR ROOM OR WE'LL BE LATE!" Jin yelled back

"NO WE WON'T! WE'RE ALWAYS EARLY!"

"GRR!!! FINE!" He yelled and he stopped trying to pull me out of bed. He stormed off downstairs and I took this as my opportunity to teleport downstairs to get there before him. And I was successful!

I picked up my black bag with a version of my purple gemed amulet with a budder rim and I sat on the couch next to Ross before Jin even got downstairs.

Now you may be wondering "Sky, how did you do all this so fast?!". Two words; Super speed.

Oh great, I'm talking to myself again.

When Jin came down he glared at me.

"Hai!" I waved friendly. He glared at me even more. I rolled my eyes and he picked up his dark purple bag which had budder swirls on it.

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Lemme guess, Adam refused to get out his room so you tried to drag him?" Barney asked, causing us all to jump a bit. I looked over to him to see him sat on the arm chair with his magenta bag with a lime green patch in the middle.

"Oh my, you scared us!" I exclaimed

"Eh," He chuckled

"Let's just go to school..." Jin said, sounding weirded out.

"Mkay..." We replied and we started our silent walk to school.

We walked into home room and sat at our tables.

I checked my schedule:

-----------------------------------

Home room

1st period: Werewolf class

2nd period: Maths class

Break

3rd period: Art

Lunch

4th period: Gym

Home
-----------------------

Ughh! The only good things today are gym, lunch and home.

I put my schedule away and I got my drawing pad out and continued my drawing of us in our forms. I started to draw Jin, in his form, flying above Sky. I hummed to myself as I drew.

I didn't notice anyone walk in when the bell went for homeroom to start. I was fully lost in what I was drawing. I didn't notice the teacher ask me to put my drawing away and I didn't notice the Katelyn Squad or the Ivy Gang surrounding me.

I was lost in my own world. Lost in my own world of drawing. I was getting lost in the drawing itself. It wasn't until the guys came over I stapped out of my trance.

"Ender..." Jin whispered in my ear and that snapped me out my trance. I shot him a 'You could of blown our cover look' and he gestured towards his eyes and mouthed at me 'Black'.

"Oh yeah..." I mumbled to myself. I hadn't realised that my sketchbook was missing until I went to put it in my bag.

I saw Katelyn had it and was ripping up the drawing I had just been working on.

I was furious! I walked up to her and the once class room full of chatter was now silent.

"Give me back my sketch book." I hissed at her

"Hmph fine. It's not like there's anything good in there!" She retorted.

I snatched it off her, picked up my bag and said one thing before I left for my next class "What happened to you Katelyn? You used to be different."

Sorry for the cliff hangers and shortish chapter!

Anyways, love all you angry fangirls out there.

Baii~~