Chapter 2

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was sat in English recalling the events of lunch time.

Flashback

We were walking to English when I was pushed over by Ivy and Lily. The guys must of gone on and not noticed, because I couldn't see them.

I cursed under my breath and I started to pick up my books. I noticed someone was helping me.

He helped me up and he had midnight black hair and black eyes. He was topless and I looked down blushing.

"T-t-thank y-y-you!" I stuttered

"No problem." He replied and I ran off to English.

End of flashback

Why would one of the popular boys in the school help a freaky loner like me!?

This totally slipped my mind; LILY'S GONNA BE SO MAD!

I'm gonna get beaten up more then I already am! WHY DOES LIFE AS A HYBRID HAVE TO BE SO HARD?! Ugh. I officially HATE being me, more then I already do.

I would give ANYTHING for ONE day JUST ONE day where I'm not bullied or called a freak!

I would d--

"APHMAU WHATS AN ADJECTIVE!?" {Here where we learn if I can remember stuff from like April or whenever we did this stuff!} the teacher shouted, removing me from my thoughts.

"A word that describes another word." I awnsered, hearing a few comments about how I'm a nerd and all. I have had enough.

Mind call thing

"Guys, can I like, scare them all a bit by like, I dunno, making flashing my wings for a second?" I asked the guys telepathically

"NO!" They all telepathically shouted back

"We DON'T need our cover blown!" Jin shouted telepathically

"Hmph, fine!" I said back telepathically,

"I'll just show my eyes going black then!"

"WHAT N--" They started to shout telepathically but I had already cut off the connection.

Mind call thing end

"Correct!" The teacher said "would you like to come up and explain what a noun is?"

"Sure..." I stood up and went to the front. The guys were glaring at me

"If you do, and you blow our cover, prepare for hell at home!" Jin said telepathically to me

"Oh shut up. I'm not going to blow our cover or anything! Geez!" I replied, telepathically.

Oh, if you couldn't tell, we can talk telepathically. It comes with being hybrids and all. It's one of the things that DOESN'T suck about being hybrids.

"Well a noun is a name for a person, place or object." I explained.

{I take no responsibility for if I got if wrong or not}

"NERD!" I heard a boy shout from the back table. I looked to see who it was. Dante Shadows. Dark blue hair and eyes. Brother too Gene Shadows and friends with Garroth, Laurance, Travis and Aaron.

On the back table was, well, Garroth, Laurance, Travis and Aaron and him.

"I'm not a nerd! I just pay attention in class!" I started through gritted teeth "And maybe if you did, you would get better grades and do better in your classes!" My eyes flashed black and then went back to their normal amber colour.

Jin, Adam, Ross, Max and Barney were glaring right at me.

The rest of the class were stareing. I shrugged and sat back down in my seat.

Flashing my eyes black get rid of a lot of unwanted emotions I build up over time. And, I maybe, sorta sometimes use them to scare people. But hey, I don't particularly care.

The bell went for end of school and we all rushed out and me and the guys rushed home.

Welp, their gonna have a go at me....

Yay I got chapter two out!

I hope the description of Dante was ok

I suck at describing things.

I can't believe I have over 1k reads on a book that had only 1 chapter!

That's crazy!!!!

Anyways, stay mad and keep shipping my angry fangirls

Baiiiooooooiiiii~