18- It went out with a bang

Start from the beginning

Well I best get packing

~

Five hours of heaving things into boxes and packing clothes into suitcases, yes I had more than one suitcase thanks to my amazing best friend Scarlet.

By the time I was finishing up packing I heard mum groan and roll out of bed with a thump. Oh crap I forgot to tell her I’m leaving to go live with her supposedly dead husband.

Well its either I stay in here and move out in the morning without telling her so she can find out herself when the house is being sold because Damien only bought it for me. I should talk to him about selling it because it is his house and my mum can find her own way of making money.

“Asha. I’m going out.” Mum called from the bottom of the stairs. Well maybe I didn’t have to tell her then. I could pack all the little things I want like pictures and valuable things from the living room. I realised that along with her going was her phone so I couldn’t reach dad to tell him I needed help getting stuff over to his house. Well that’s just great.

I got my little radio player from dad and put my earphones in as I packed bits and pieces into boxes and by the time my doorbell rang. I was curious as to who on earth would even consider coming to a normal house at this time of day because the only friend I have is Kolton and his extremely annoying half-brother Adrien.  I can tell Kolton got all the hotness though but they share the annoyingness.

I swung my door open and saw Mike standing there.

“How the fu*k do you know where I live?” I said astonishment. I would expect to bump into him sure but never, ever, in a million years imagine him standing at my doorstep with an evil look set on his face.

“You alone?” He said briefly and scanned the open planed home with his eyes.

“What’s it too you?” I asked with my poker face on. I must admit I’m pretty good at it and learnt from the best but like everyone I’m not perfect at it so I always had to concentrate on it.

“I came to finish what I started” He growled and pulled out from his right pocket a little pocket knife. Of course the little bugger came to get revenge and I’ll bet he has help now.  Depending on how many people he has, I’ll be lucky if I escape with my life.

“What, do I have to beat your ass again?” I must admit that wasn’t smartest line to say but what can I say? I’m used to being around Kolton, an innocent little puppy in my eyes, not murderers that have actually killed people before.

“No I have more important business to attend to.” His eyes darkened a little but he wasn’t giving anything else away which was annoying me.

“Can you stop speaking in code and just tell me what you bloody want.” I growled at him, getting more and more impatient by the minute.

“We want Rick Black to suffer and I know just the way to make that happen.” He grinned evilly.

“Again, you’re speaking in code. What does this have anything to do with my dad?” I asked still not giving away my poker face. Man, today I was on fire.

“Well let’s just say he took some of my best men and my woman.” Of course he’s not going to give anything away. “Normally I would do this because of everything you have done to me but turns out your dad’s alive after all.” He said casually.

“How do you even know?” I asked. This guy was dangerous and had eyes everywhere, I can now see where dad was coming from.

“Let’s just say a little birdy told me.” His evil look told me that someone had told him but who would have done it? It couldn’t have possibly been Kolton but I’m not close enough to anyone else although there was the crazy Kayla chick.