How He Kisses You

Daryl: He doesn't show much affection towards you in front of the others, when one of you go on a run or he goes hunting he gives you a little peck on the lips. When he does kiss you when your alone it's rough but passionate. You normally wrap your arms around his neck and his arms go around your waist and slide down to your ass, giving you a playfully slap on the ass. You tangle your fingers in his hair and tug gently. He will normally push your back against the wall or hover over you on the bed.

Rick: You 2 don't get to spend much time together due to him being the leader but he always gives you a little kiss before he goes off to work. When he kisses you when you and him aren't busy it's slow and unsure because he don't want to loose you like he lost Lori.

Merle: He isn't afraid to show public affection. He loves to walk up to you infront of everyone and kiss you roughly while grabbing your ass. Normally when he kisses you he is trying to make it lead to other things, he knows how to make you feel amazzingly good.

Carl: He is very sweet with you and his kisses are gentle and sweet. He will kiss you for a while then back away so you can take a breath, then he will give you one last peck before going on his mary way.

Glenn: He was always playful when he kisses you, he would kiss all over your face causing you to giggle.
He is more affectionate around other people, he always kisses your cheek or gives you a peck on the lips.