chapter 52:

Lizbeth's POV:

I woke up with a huge headache and my arm was sore. I was tied up to some chains in a room, i didn't make a noise, not knowing what would happen if i did. I heard someone walk in so i acted like i was asleep.

The beast:"Poor little Lizbeth. Too bad your sleeping right now. I can tell you my plan without you talking. Well I'm not alone I have other people working with me. You put Tyga to jail, so he fail me but me and someone else are the most wanted criminal of all time. We are someone you haven't been missing"

They touched me face and left. I felt so violated, i need to shower in bleach. What could they be talking about when they said it's someone I haven't been thinking of.

Luke's POV:

I woke up like everything that happened was a nightmare and Lizbeth was here, in her room with madison or recording a prank. But nope I checked her room and saw that she wasn't their or when I went to look for her madison was crying, i can't take it anymore. My daughter is out their in the hands of some strangers that I don't even know are feeding her or taking care if her. I walked back to my room feeling more depressed than i was before.

Madison's POV:

Lexi:"Poor Luke"
Honey:"I know, he isn't himself"
Brent:"Look at Hayes and Shawn over there"

They were crying so hard, that they passed out, we ran to them to check if they were fine. And they are, which is good.

Ashton:"Come on Calum and Micheal let's take them to their room"
Calum:"I'll take hayes"
Micheal:"Then me and ashton take Shawn"

Ariel:"Madison have you found any clues?"
Madison:"What, I'll be back"
Gilinsky:"I wonder what luke is doing"
Johnson:"Crying"
Whitesman:"I feel bad for him"
Taylor:"Even though he wasn't really a dad, he treated her as one"
Nash:"And she treated him as a dad"
Aaron:"Guys i found something"
Gilinsky:"What is it"
Aaron:"A towel with some sleeping drug"
Johnson:"How do you know it's a sleeping drug?"
Aaron:"Um, lucky guess"
Lex:"You sniffed it, didn't you"
Aaron:"Okay i did, that's why i feel asleep again"
Rose:"Well we have one clue down"
Madison:"Im back and I printed something out from her instagram and snapchat before she went missing"
Calum:"Were back"
Miriah:"Shh, she found something"
Honey:"Madison are you okay?"
Fatima:"You look pale"
Tannu:"Madison your scaring us"
Madison:"I'll read it out loud. This is one is from instagram DM 'Lizbeth, We are coming for you if you like it or not. Watch out for your surroundings.' They been DMing her for some time now"
Heaven:"Why would she keep that a secret?"
Ally:"Maybe because she thought it was a prank?"
Madison:"I remembered her telling me that she felt someone stalking her sleep"
Tayah:"When?"
Madison:"When me and Lizbeth met. She told me before i left, she heard a clicking noise from outside. And I thought she was imaging things, but i guess not"
Bri:"Anymore clues?"
Calum:"Well"
Kathylnn:"Well what?"
Calum:"She once told me that someone was sending her creepy postcards"
Madison:"Since when?"
Calum:"Come here"

He walked us to her room, where she hide a box full of creepy postcards.

Madison:"Look a clue"
Brent:"Good Job Mads"
Kathylnn:"What does it say?"
Madison:"5106 Rolling Streets"
Brent:"Isn't that the haunted House?"
Nash:"Do you think she's there?"
Madison:"There is only one way to find out"
Carter:"But first we need to get in shape and start training"

Lizbeth's POV:

The beast:"Look who finally woke up"
Lizbeth:"Leave me alone"
The beast:"Why would I for the second time?"
Lizbeth:"Show yourself"
The beast:"But first my group would"
Lizbeth:"Mckenzie?"
Mckenzie:"Hello their gorgeous"
Lizbeth:"Aren't you dating Cam?"
Mckenzie:"You mean him?"

And i saw that cameron was also tied up next to me.

--------------------------------

We have 10k readers guys, im crying. I didn't think i would have this much, i just started writing for fun.

And we are in #621 in fan fiction, im crying tears of joy, how can i thank yall enough for making this 14 year old girl happy