chapter 5

Anastasia POV:
I boarded the plane with hope of a new start and i also felt bad for leaving hayes and shawn. I hope they didn't think i committed suicide. I love them both so much. I sat down in my seat next to some random guy. I looked down at my bruises cause i didn't want to look at my phone. I saw him staring at me so i told him
L:"Do i have anything in my face?"
Stanger:"sorry you're just pretty"
I blushed but i just met him and i don't even know his name.
A:"Sorry but what's your name?"
Stranger:"My name is Justin Bieber how about your name sweetcheeks?"
A:"My name is Anastasia"
J:"So where are you going? Sorry if it sounds like im a creep"
A:It's okay. I'm going to South Carolina to start a new life"
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and i fell asleep.
Shawn' POV:
I was crying and i was choking on my muffins. Why Anastasia? Why did you have to leave us here? I wasn't crying as hard as Hayes, he was crying a ocean. I feel bad for him but i also miss her. I might like her...

Hayes POV:
Why Anastasia? Why did you have to leave me and shawn,we could of left together like a family that we were. I hate my brother and his "friends." I was so much,her note had her scent, i ran up stairs so did shawn and i grabbed a couple of things that i could take so i wouldn't feel lonely without my best friend. Shawn started to the same thing but he only took 3 things i grabbed around 10 things or so that i had to grab a plastic bag for them. One day Anastasia would be back I hope. She took the photos of us cause i saw no photos in her room. I miss her so much already. Shawn left so did i we locked her house. And walked home with the stuff i took from Anastasia's house. When i got home my mom saw me she ran to me and the more i cried. I guess nash saw,cause i saw him behind the doors trying to listen. My mom started to ask questions on why i was crying.

Hayes' mom:" Sweetie why are you crying?"
H:"She left..."
My mom knew about Anastasia cause she would sometimes take care of her when nash and his friends wouldn't bully her out of the house. She saw my bag full of Anastasia stuff and told me everything would be okay. I looked at her and walked away and i saw nash looking shocked. I walked up to him and said "This is all your fault, why did you have to bully her, you know how much i loved her as a sister." I guess he felt bad because he tried to hug me but i walked away from him with tears.