chapter 39:

Lizbeth's POV:
When we started to walk, we heard someone screaming. We turned around and saw the nice lady,getting killed. Once she died the killers, got her and took her with them.

Aaron:"Did we just witness a"
Lox:"a crime scene"
Nash:"I think I'm don't hungry anymore"
Aaron:"Me either"
Lizbeth:"Im going to shop"
Cameron:"I'm coming with you"
Luke:"Where are you going?"
Lizbeth:"Some baby stores"
Calum:"Be careful"
Luke:"Call me if anything bad happens"

I nodded my head okay, and walked off with the nathan in my hands and Cameron next to me. We walked into a mall and we say a store called Carter's.

Lizbeth:"Let's go there"
Cameron:"Okay"

We walked in, and there were many adorable clothes for nathan.

Lizbeth:"We should buy him some cute clothes and some shoes and diapers and some bottles and some milk thingy and some wipes"
Cameron:"How do you know all this?"
Lizbeth:"Well don't all babies need all those things, and i saw some couple with those things in there baby bag"

Stranger:"Is that your kid?"
Lizbeth:"Yes ma'am"
Stranger:"you guys make good parents"
Cameron:"Thank you ma'am"

She walked off, and cameron was blushing. I was also blushing. Maybe we do make good parents? Maybe he's just being nice, cause i'm taking care of my new kid?

*flashback*
Cameron:"Ew, look at her. No wonder her parents left her."
I was holding back my tears, my parents didn't leave me just cause i was ugly. They left me because i was not like them, i was different.Wait, they might be right, they left me because i was ugly.
Taylor:"I'll feel bad for her "future kids" cause they are also going to be ugly like her"
Nash:"What future kids? She isn't even going to get married"
Lizbeth:"SHUT UP! CAMERON AT LEAST I DONT PHOTOSHOT MY FACE, NASH AT LEAST IM NOT RUDE TO THE GAY COMMUNITY AND TAYLOR AT LEAST I DONT HAVE A EGG FOR A FACE"
Cameron, taylor and nash were mad, i kept on walking until i felt someone slam my head into something. I turned around and saw Taylor slam my head into some lockers. My face was dripping some blood. Nash saw and told them and they all ran away. I was left alone, until someone came and helped me.

Stranger:"Are you okay?"
Lizbeth:"I would be"
Stranger:"Here, let me help you"
He grabbed some paper towels from the boys bathroom and some water and started dabbed on my face.
Stranger:"Im Sam by the way"
Lizbeth:"Nice to meet you sam im lizbeth"
Sam:"Why are you bleeding lizbeth?"
Lizbeth:"My bullies"
Sam:"You have bullies?"
Lizbeth:"Always had bullies"
Sam:"For how long?"
Lizbeth:"5 years from now"
Sam:"Im here to help you"

*flashback end*

I'll never forget Sam. He was the one who helped me until he moved away. Now im here with a kid and cameron shopping.

Cameron:"Liz are you okay?"
Lizbeth:"Why wouldn't i be?"
Cameron:"Well you spaced out for 5 minutes now"
Lizbeth:"Oh sorry, i was thinking of something"
Cameron:"Let's go buy Nathan things"
Lizbeth:"I feel like I would be a bad mom cam"
Cameron:"Don't say that, your going to be a great mom, cause you have Luke and you also have me"
Lizbeth:"Thanks cam for the encouraging words"

We shopped at many different stores. I was hungry, so we stopped at McDonald's.

Cameron:"What would you like?"
Liz:"I would like a Big Mac with fries and a Mcflurry for Nathan"
Cameron:"Okay"

Cameron walked of, i went to find a seat until someone bumped into me

Stranger:"Im sorry Lizbeth?"
Lizbeth:"Sam?"

-------------------
Im sorry if this sucked
I have to write something for my drama class that is due Monday at 7 and Im also sick. But i've some space to write this ♡♡