"YES. That horse is a trophy winner!"

"What, an 'I tried my best!' trophy?"

"Har har." I gave him a flat look and he just snickered, obviously finding himself amusing.

"Well come on then! Don't fall too far behind!" I teased before shooting off in the direction of the front of the manor.

Jess cleared a small bush with a lot of enthusiasm, before sprinting down the side of the building and turning the corner.

The next object in my way however, was not something I was willing to try clear anytime soon.

I leaned back as fast as I could trying to stop her, but luckily she knew the three figures in front of her weren't looking to be jumped over.

The light beige gravel was sent flying in their direction as we skidded to a stop, but they continued to just stand there looking at me with flat, unimpressed expressions.

"Holy shit." I exclaimed before Jess expressed her surprise in a different way by neighing and bucking.

"Holy shit." Was all that I could manage to say as I tried to keep her still.

"Surprised?" Luca asked with a raised brow.

Chance and Chester just crossed their arms and glared at me while I circled Jess to face them properly as she pranced around in excitement.

They're all seriously pissed off.

"ALEX!!!!!!" I called after a few moments of not being able to speak, and turned around and bolted back around the side of the house.

"Jess calm down!" I pleaded when she started running sideways and nearly unseating me. Now's not the time to end up on the floor with no fast method of escaping.

He gave me a concerned look as I galloped up to him with a probably very pale face.

"Are you alright?" He asked when I spent a few moments trying to process what was happening.

"Your brothers are HERE!" I explained bluntly and his eyes widened.

"In England?"

"YES."

"At the manor?"

"YES."

"OUT FRONT?!"

"YES!!!"

There was a moment of silence when he too was speechless.

"THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US."

"Yes."

"I'm going to die!!"

"Yes."

He then kicked Ziathe on and ran towards the front of the manor.

"Alex wait!" I called before Jess automatically started bolting after Ziathe.

Shit!!

"Uhh, heyy, what a coincidence to see you here.." He laughed awkwardly as we trotted up to them, and I stayed behind him as we halted our horses.

Well I wouldn't call what Jess was doing halting.

"Haha, isn't it?" Chance fake laughed and I gulped. Help.

"How did you find us, just wondering?" Alex asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Can you calm that horse down??" Luca asked anxiously when Jess continued to scuffle about.

"It's more like the rider who needs to calm down." Chester spoke for the first time in a very flat and unamused voice.

That's a good point though, she can probably feel how tense I am, that along with my fast heart rate is bound to make her nervous.