Chapter 8: Day 3 (Tuesday)

I woke up the next morning and did my usual morning routine which was: get up, check phone, reply to any messages, take five-minute piss, start shower, pick out clothes (above pic), go in the shower, dry off, blow dry hair, put on clothes, and lastly style hair. It's a lot, it take me about a hour and a half to get ready. ESPECIALLY my hair.

So after I did all that, I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Camila in her Spongebob PJ's with a minion coffee cup.

"Hey there Y/N." she said still a little sleepy with a lazy smile on her face.

"Hey Camilton, how'd you sleep?" I said starting up a conversation with her.

"Great and didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" she said a little annoyed but still being playful.

"Hey! I'm not the one who went a full week memorizing the songs and rewatching the musical." I said with a growing grin on my face.

"That was the best week of my life." she said awestruck. I gave her a 'oh really' look when she said that.

Then she looked at me and corrected the mistake that she had just made.

"But obviously after we went to Coachella and did the Color Run with each other." she said smiling up at me with such beauty I just want to kiss her. Why does she have to be so fucking cute?

"Well of course nothing can top spending a whole day with me." I said, cockiness heard throughout my voice.

"Well today I'm allowing you to have friends over since I'm leaving in about-" she took a second to look at the clock. "50 minutes and won't be back until around midnight so yeah. You can have friends over." she said with a smile.

After that conversation I immediately invited Lauren and Normani to come over because lowkey they're my favorites.

20 minutes later when I heard the doorbell ring, I heard Camila say that she had it but I still made my way downstairs.

But when I got there it was not what I expected.

Both Lauren and Normani.

Dressed in very short shorts and tank tops.

With two bags each. What. The. Hell.

And Camila is just there giving them the hardest glare with the fakest smile planted right on her face.

Can I just say....aawwkwaarrdd.

"Hey girls! Nice of you to make it over today." I said trying to ease the tension.

"Hey Y/N! How are you?" Normani asked.

"I'm good just trying to push through." I said. Yeah push through to try and not look at Camila's ass in these jeans.

They both smirked at me, understanding my indirect, but I don't think Camila was able to catch my very obvious tensing.

After seeing their smirks she said that she had somewhere to go in a little bit and she had to get ready. So she excused herself from us and went back upstairs. Well, more like stomping upstairs to go get ready.

I look back at my two friends

"So are we gonna get the party started or nah?" Normani said with a smirk as Lauren smiled alongside her.

"Yeah we just have to wait until she leaves." I said leaning against the door frame.

"Hey whatever works for you, will work for us as well." Lauren said with a small smile.

"Well without further more, come on in and upstairs to my room." I said stepping aside so they can come in.

Once in all of us made our way up to my room, I closed the door and they dumped everything out in the middle of the floor in my room.

"Well isn't it swell that I have the bestest friends to share this day with?" I said sarcasm laced in my voice.

"Duh, cause we are the best in the world." Lauren said looking up at me.

"No. The universe." Normani said correcting Lauren, also looking up at me.

"Well, how about you show me how much my best friends love me?" I said with a smirk.

As soon as I said that they knew exactly what I was talking about and were on it in the next two seconds.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After we got done building the fort, we dressed up in our onesies and got in the fort. Lauren in her unicorn onesie, Normani in her minion onesie (which is really Dinah's), and me in my cookie monster onesie.

Camila left maybe about 30 minutes ago so now its just us. We had the fort to where we could see the TV. I put in the movie Hotel Transylvania while they got drinks, popcorn, and the candy ready.

"Ok are we all good?" I asked starting to get impatient cause I was ready to watch the movie now.

"Almost. Lauren just has to come out of the bathroom so we can start the movie!" she said, yelling the last part, trying to hint at Lauren.

"Bitch, you can wait a couple more seconds I'm almost done anyway!" she yelled back at Normani.

But the look on Normani's face look like Lauren should lock the door.

"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU CALLING A BITCH!?" Now I think its a good time to check on that popcorn. But when I looked beside me I saw both bowls. Shit.

"I'M CALLING YOU A BITCH! BITCH!!" Okay I may not live today and neither will Lauren.

Soon enough, Normani ended up charging at the door then busting it open. Did I mention she picked up a belt? Then she drug Lauren off the toilet, out the bathroom and then start hitting her with my belt. Obviously not super hard. But I don't think Lauren would mind. She likes it rough anyway.

Mind you Lauren has no protection what so ever. So its just a pale white ass getting leather to it.

"HOLY SHIT! NORMANI I'M SORRY I TAKE IT BACK!!" Lauren said, trying to save herself but it was too late. She unleashed the Krakan on her.

"Damn you tore dat ass up huh, Normani?" I said a little shakiness in my voice.

"Hell yeah I did. You better learn who you talk to before you talk to them." Normani said, looking around.

Lauren was just laying there rubbing on her butt, I guess trying to numb the pain. But I don't think she's gonna be able to sit down for a few days.