U

(A/N) Had a good day yesterday. Happy valentines day everyone! (And I know it's already next day hehe sorry).

~

"I, uh, i-it's nothing mom." I said

"Really? Nothing?," mom answered.

"Yes. Mom, it's nothing and I would like it if you could give me and my stuff some privacy." I said, annoyed.

"Kendall, it's just, I...I feel like you're not telling me things anymore. Like I'm missing a part of your life."

"Gosh, mom. You don't have to know every single detail of my life, let me breathe just a little." I said, rolling my eyes.

A pained expression creeped onto her face, and I immediately felt guilty.

"I-I you know I didn't mea-"

"No, I get it Kendall. It's fine." Mom sighed, defeated. "Don't be late for dinner."

Without another word, she waltzed across the room, got out, and closed the door behind her.

"Umphhh," I said, while covering my face with one of my throw pillows in my bed.

My computer made a sound, telling me I'd received a new notification from Facebook.

"What's it now," I mumbled under my breath.

A picture.

It's not me, of course, but it looks so real.

I don't really want to describe the picture, it's disgusting. Let's just leave it at that, and just to give you a clue: me, pregnant, pregnancy test.

I looked over at the comments, just to repeat the inevitable cycle: seeing the comments, crying, sleeping, then waking up to yet another little surprise.

I was tired of this, I was done. I couldn't take it.

~Two days later

I entered the cafeteria, without a clue that this day could be even more worse than the days before.

"Hey Kendall!", someone called.

I turned around to see Josh calling from the Populars Table.

"Uhh yeah?", I responded.

He motioned for me to come over and so I did, like the obedient puppy I am, hah.

When I reached the table, Josh smirked. "So, Kendie," I flinched at his nickname for me. "are you done with David Poller? Cause, wow, that video, damn."

"Wh-what? Are you kidding me? That wasn't me!" I defended myself.

Josh chuckled. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Just tell me when you're free, cause we could have fun...", he said, licking his lips.

My face was filled with disgust. "No! You disgusting bastard, it was not me in that video, and no I will not hang out with you." I said, angry. "And I thought you cared..", I added quietly, with a sigh.

"Mmhm," Josh said. I rolled my eyes.

How immature of him to treat me like this. I really thought he was a nice guy, I should've listened to Nia. But no, like the stubborn person I am, I thought Josh had changed. Yeah, right.

I suddenly felt a hand creep to my, uh, well, butt. By instinct, I slapped the hand away, and no surprise, it was Josh.

"Freaking sicko!" I said, frowning angrily. "Get away from me Josh, I mean it."

I walked away, not breaking eye contact, just glaring at this stupid bastard that I thought was a nice guy.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, and on my way there, I heard some whispering.

"Now Kendall's with Josh? Gosh what a slut."

"I know right, like yesterday, she was with David Poller. Like really?"

I screw my eyes shut, just breathe, and let it go. If I know it's not true, then that's all that matters, right?

~

Sorry short chapter. The next one is the last one and I'm gonna make it really large! I'm exciteeeedddd!

Vote and you'll marry josh!! (Don't worry, not the one in the story!)

Love youuu!