O

O

I stood there in my kitchen, for what it seemed like a day. Until my mom said, "Kendall if you do not want it, i-it's alright, okay?"

I smirked and turned to her. "Are you serious? How could I not want it?! This is amazing, thanks mom!" I said, hugging her. We let go and smiled at each other.

I walked over to the buffet and picked a little from everything, and sat down on the table.

I wish I could take a pic of this and upload it on Instagram. But once again, mom says that phones are only for messaging and calling, so she won't let me download apps. Yeah, she IS pretty strict about the internet, but I guess she wants to protect me, even though I am now 16.

I pushed my lame thoughts to the back of my mind and concentrated on eating, I still had school.

After a couple of minutes, I finished my food. I placed my dish in the dishwasher and ran upstairs to change.

I quickly got an Aeropostale green t-shirt that said "Aero NY" on it and a pair of jeans.

I didn't dress like those girls that had their skirts barely covering their butts. I just wanted to be comfortable with what I was wearing.

I also grabbed a pair of black old converse and walked to the bathroom to do my makeup, hair and other stuff.

After I brushed my teeth, I did my makeup. I didn't like wearing that much makeup, so I just applied mascara and lipgloss.

As for my hair, I just pulled it into a side ponytail. After that, I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

"Mom who will take me to school?", I asked my mom, who was just finishing her breakfast, pancakes and bacon.

"I will, honey. Just give me a-",

"Reason" I mumbled and smirked at my 'joke'.

"Minute." My mom finished, wiping off a bit of chocolate that was on her mouth.

I nodded and walked over to the entrance of the house, waiting for my mom to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you are liking it(: comment feedback, suggestiond and opinions! thanks to @fanficsdancemoms for making the new cover of this story, its amazing!