U

Sorry I havent been updating! but here's one update! It's kinda short but I really wanted to post something.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U

Maddie and Nia told me to ignore them, and so I did. I can't believe Nia has to live in the same house as Paige! That must be awful. (They're stepsisters, if you didn't know.) But, she gets to live with Josh!

I decided I would keep following people such as celebrities and stuff.
Once I knew I was finished with twitter, Maddie and Nia suggested I proceeded to make a Facebook account.

I logged out of twitter and replaced the twitter link for 'www.facebook.com'. It of course directed me to Facebook's main page.

I clicked register and started filling the blanks with my informartion needed. I established my name as 'Kendall Vertes' and for my profile picture I chose one where I was posing with Maddie and Nia.

Shortly after, I finished with everything else, and I was directed into my new Facebook feed, that of course, didn't have anything.

I went to the search box and typed in 'Maddie Ziegler', after a few seconds, a list of results popped out and Maddie told me which was the right one. I clicked it and added her.

I did the same with Nia, but I clicked on her friends so I could add more people I know.

I added many people from school but I didn't add Chloe or Paige. I didn't want them to spoil this for me.

-------------------------------------
I know this isnt that good, sorry! but i really wanted to update. maybe ill update again today (: dont forget to comment feedback, opinions and suggestions! xoxo