A

Well, after that little blowup with Nia, the second one, my day didn't get any better.

All classes, I kept getting looks or glares from either Nia, Paige or Chloe. Nia was probably because I wasn't paying attention to her 'Josh is going to hurt you' thing and Chloe probably because I kind of stole her ex. Well, no. I shouldn't call it that, since Josh is no one's property, especially not Chloe's anymore. I'm not stealing him from anyone, actually. And Paige, she was probably just accompanying Chloe in her jealousy.

I spoke to Maddie a few times throughout the day, but not as much as usual.

When I arrived home, I felt annoyed all of the sudden, at everything and everyone. My mother didn't like my abrupt attitude change, so she scolded me and grounded me, which meant no laptop or cellphone for two days.

Great.

So I was stuck in my room, just staring into space. After a while of doing absolutely nothing productive, I decided I would think, about all that's been happening. I guess that's not much more productive either, but at least I could keep myself occupied.

I thought about Nia and I's fight. it's actually really stupid. I don't want our friendship to end just because she doesn't like Josh. She needs to get her head out of her butt and think straight-Josh is not like Nick, and will never be. She can't get over Nick, I bet that's the problem here.

I also thought about Chloe and Paige, they had not been bothering me that much these past two days, just a few remarks here and there, but I'm pretty much used to it, sadly. Chloe is still jealous that I've been hanging out with Josh, and I kind of feel above her somehow, like 'Ohh Kendall the "loser" is hanging out with your ex, how about that, huh.'

Anyway, school has been boring, as always, and the teachers have been extremely annoying, as always. My life is so boring, I feel like I need something to spice it up, maybe even a little drama.

If only I would've known.

~Two days later

"Kendall really needs to get her life straight, I mean what's with the hooking up with guys anyway?" I heard someone in the distance say as I walked through the main entrance of school. I ignored it, probably the person who said it needs to get their life straight.

I walked over to my locker, grabbed my books and headed to class.

~

Finally, it was lunchtime, so I was making my way to the cafeteria when I heard, "Look, there she is," whispered someone, briefly pointing at me, but I could still tell with my peripheral vision. "Do you think she might be pregnant?"

I chocked when that last word came out. What? Me? Pregnant?

I stopped in my tracks and turned to the voice that was talking just seconds ago, turns out it was Lindsey, the new girl. She's practically known for believing everything you say to her.

I walked toward her, but her face was not facing me. As soon as she saw me, -walking over to her, my face filled with anger- her eyes became wide, and fear overcame her features.

"Excuse me, Lindsey, I would really appreciate it if you stopped saying lies about me. I don't know who told you that gross stuff, but it's definitely not true." I said, as formal as I could, not wanting my anger to explode on her, after all, she was just a poor victim that had been fooled with a lie.

But, then she rolled her eyes, as she mouthed to her friend, -whom I didn't know- the words 'Yeah, right'.
And, I just wanted to punch that little face of hers. I clenched my jaw and added, "Oh, and just a little tip for you, mind your own damn business." I spat, walking away, leaving her with her jaw open.

I walked away confident, but that feeling quickly vanished as soon as I stepped into the cafeteria.

I couldn't believe my sight.

Chloe Lukasiak, walking over to the Populars Table, about to sit on Josh Hyland's lap after placing her breakfast tray on the table.

And as if on cue, Chloe turned to looked at me, with that mischievous grin of her. What, did they plan it or something? I just rolled my eyes and glared at her, I couldn't believe her.

Paige seemed to notice the tension, but didn't say anything, she didn't give me a look, not even looked at me. Instead, unsureness was written all over her face, not literally, of course.

I approached Maddie, who was on the corner across the Populars Table, talking to Ellie and Sarah.

"Hey guys!" I said, smiling.

"Hey Kends!", answered Sarah, smiling back.

Ellie just stood there for a while, looking nervous. She looked at Sarah, then at me, then back at Sarah. "Uh-um sorry guys, I should probably get going.", she said. She walked away and turned her head back to give Sarah a 'Come on' look.

Realization hit Sarah, and then she said, "Oh! That's why she just ran away!", she said, probably to herself.

Maddie and I looked at each other and then at her, confused. She then realized we didn't know what she was talking about and explained, "Oh, the thing is that Ellie doesn't want to be seen with Kendall. You know, the whole hook up thing rumor." she said, nodding.

My eyes grew wide. So there was a rumor. That's why people were talking about me all morning.

Maddie also seemed surprised, and look at me with a look on her face, disbelief, I think it was.

"Wh-what rumor?", I asked, although I think I already knew.

Sarah tilted her face a little bit to the right, as if asking, 'don't you know?'. She looked at me before saying, "Um and I probably shouldn't either, so bye guys.", she said.

*

(Omg! Kendall got what she wished for! Poor her. Who do you think started the rumor? Comment!

Also, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE :) I love youuu!)