E

For the rest of the day, I didn't talk to anyone. Not a single soul, not even with the teachers.

I tried to talk to Josh, but he would keep ignoring me before I could even open my mouth to speak.

I couldn't take this anymore, I just wanted to scream. I wanted everyone to listen to me and to realize, that I'm hurting.

People think that what they do is not offensive, but oh no, they don't know what damage they cause, and how it feels.

What I'm stunned about is, no one stood by my side. No one asked me if I was okay, or if the rumors were even true. Not even my best friends. Or so I used to call them.

When I got home, I went straight to my room. My mom tried talking to me, but didn't push it.

I plopped into my bed and cried for what seemed like hours. Until I realized, I should do something productive, shouldn't I?

I tiptoed to my kitchen, not wanting mom to hear or see me. I opened a drawer and took out a knife. I examined it briefly before contemplating my decision.

Did I really wanted to do this?

I sighed and placed the knife back in the drawer. I shouldn't just go straight for self-harming. I needed to try and solve the problems.

I went back upstairs and remembered that I finally could have my laptop back.

I grabbed it and logged in.

I opened my twitter, and couldn't believe what I saw.

I had 67 notifications?

They aren't a lot, but considering it's me who we're talking about here, those are a bunch.

I clicked on the 'Connect' button and saw what this was about.

Of course.

I scrolled through my mentions and all of them, were something like this:

"@PaigeHyland1: @Kk_Vertes so now ur hooking up with guys? way to go Kendall. I understand ur a nobody & needed some attention..but this? Woww!😕

@Mathew_x123: Kendall, please tell me I'm the next in the line!!! I wanna see that sexy body of urs😏😏 @Kk_Vertes

@ChloeDancer3: @Kk_Vertes ur gross, SLUT!!

@PaigeHyland1: @ChloeDancer3 @Kk_Vertes hahah!!! more like WHORE! 😂

@ChloeDancer3: @PaigeHyland1 @Kk_Vertes hahaha omg that was a good one! SLUT WHORE! ew Kendall be careful u might get herpes lol😷😷😂"

By the time I was finished reading all of my mentions, I was full-on crying. I was not a slut, or a whore! I was a normal girl that wanted her normal life and friends back!!

I went over to Josh's profile to see if he had posted something.

He had.

"@JoshHyland63: Never thought she'd be like that. & to think that I once liked her... what a whore😒"

I went over to my profile and tweeted, "@Kk_Vertes: I am not a slut or a whore. Someone made up a rumor!! I'm not sleeping with random guys I swear!!!"

As soon as I tweeted it, responses came flying, saying:

@PaigeHyland1: @Kk_Vertes hah! Good try Kendie, but we already know what happened between u & David Poller, tho ill give u some credit, he's HOT!!"

Ugh! I can't take it anymore. I'd never even talked to David Poller.

I decided to close my twitter, I had enough. I signed into Facebook, but things just got worse.

My profile picture had over 20 comments, all saying 'Slut' or 'Whore'.

But one stood out the most. A user, that I didn't have as a friend, commented,

"Adam Jennings: Guys leave it alone, poor Kendall. Although ill give her credit, she's damn good in bed!"

I gasped.

What? Who was this Adam Jennings? I didn't even know him, let alone sleep with him!

This was going out of control.

My phone vibrated. It was vibrating like crazy.

I picked it up and noticed the notifications were coming from twitter, again.

I checked Twitter and gaped at my sight.

"@Kk_Vertes: would anyone like some nudes ??"

I didn't tweet that! Someone must've hacked me.

After that, I didn't bother to see the responses. They would only get worse. By now I was letting tears collapse into my jeans.

Who would hack my account? And why would they tweet that?

~

(Sorry for all the words like whore or slut, hehe.

I hope you're enjoying this, tell me what you think!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE AND YOU'LL MARRY JOSH HYLAND haha ;)

Ily guys so much (:

Btw follow me on twitter! @td_isabel )

There's no fault to be found amid our stars..