R

Maddie looked at me straight into my eyes, her blue eyes pierced directly into mine.

"What is she talking about?" she questioned, half-screaming, half-whispering.

"I-I don't know!" I stammered. I certainly didn't know what was happening. Who would possibly even think, that me, Kendall Vertes, would possibly hook up with random guys and get pregnant at 16. Seriously?

"Kendall this isn't a joke!" Maddie said, "how did that even happen? And why would you do that?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Do you seriously think I'm taking this as a joke? And how could you even think that I actually did that! I thought you knew me well enough to know that I would never do that."

"That's the point Kendall, I don't even know if I know you anymore." Maddie spat, glaring at me while shaking her head.

Is she serious? Is this the week of turning Kendall's friends against her or what?

Maddie left, leaving me standing alone in the cafeteria.

~

I grabbed my tray and filled it with food, and waltzed toward the tables section.

I passed the 'Nerds Table', there was an empty seat. I was about to sit, when the girl sitting next to the seat, placed her purse on it. Thanks.

I looked around the cafeteria. I spotted Nia sitting with Maddie, Ellie and Sarah. I didn't think it was a good choice going over there, but it was my last option. All tables were taken, and I definitely wasn't sitting with the populars, not that they would ever let me, of course.

I made my way to the table I usually sit on and pull the chair out without looking at anyone. Just when I was about to sit, I heard a voice say, "Don't."

I looked up to see it was Maddie, watching me with her bright blue eyes, that saw me with such disgust, that I could not bear to see anymore.

I dropped my gaze to my tray filled with food. Embarrassed, I nodded slightly, and pulled the chair back in its place.

I couldn't believe Maddie, and I couldn't believe that none of the girls stood up for me either.

I awkwardly stood there for a few more seconds until Maddie gave me an affirming nod as saying 'You can go now'. I turned on my heel without a second glance and walked away from the table, from my 'so called friends'.

I guess I will be eating alone today.

There was an empty table on the corner, so I decided I would eat there. As I made my way there, I passed next to the Populars Table.

I looked at Josh, my eyes filled with hope. He just looked at me and shook his head disapprovingly. Great. So he had believed the rumors.

As I walked away, I could see Chloe smirk from the corner of my eye. Bitch.

I took a seat on the empty table and began eating my food. All of the time, I would catch people looking at me, gossiping about me, and honestly, it felt horrible. I was doing my best to hold my tears back.

~

(Kind of short chapter, sorry. but I did this at midnight haha :) well anyway I just made a twitter and its called @td_isabel , so you can go follow me if you want! I'll follow you back, just comment here or message me there who you are :)

Btw tell me what you think of this chapter or of the story in general, I'd love to hear what you have to say :)

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE AND YOU'LL MARRY JOSH HYLAND! ;)

Last but not least, sorry for the language. it's only like 1 or 2 words, but I still feel the need to apologize because idk how you guys feel about them haha

so anyway, ily soooo much guys, thanks for reading! This story already has 9k reads, that's sooooooo amazing! Thank you very much! I just want you to know that it really appreciate it ❤ )