D

D

After Paige and Chloe were out of sight, I bursted out crying. I thought this was going to be an amazing day, but right in the beginning, they had to ruin it.

I usually didn't mind their comments, cause I knew they weren't true. But this time, I believed it.

What if it was true? What if Josh could barely hold me? I never thought of my weight as a problem. Since I dance, I didn't worry about what I ate, because you burn the calories when you exercise, right?

I ran to the bathroom, still crying. By now, the mascara I had, was all over my face.

I grabbed some paper and tried to wipe off the mascara as much as I could.

I walked to a bathroom stall and locked it. I lifted my shirt a little bit. There it was. A big piece of fat and extra calories stored in my stomach.

Okay well, it didn't look like that literally. But still, I was fat. How could I not notice? I slided to the ground and cried a little bit more.

This was the best birthday ever!

Hah, no.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Disclaimer: I dont actually think that Kendall is fat or that Chloe and Paige are bullies. this is just for the story :)

thanks for all the good comments, votes and views!! they make me smile, i swear! and keep commenting feedback, suggestions and opinions! xoxo