B

(A/N) (you may skip this, the story is below )
HEYY!! I know I've been away for like 3 months or maybe even more, and I'm extremely sorry for that. It's just that I got too caught up with school, dance, breathing and well everything. Things have calmed down a little bit now and so I think I may be able to write and be updating like twice minimum a week. I won't schedule days just because I don't wanna promise things that I'm not sure I can do. So I'll just update on random days, but I'll make sure I do it. This week may not be like that though, cause I'm in period exams. Maybe I don't actually study all evening but I get distracted and also have dance, so ill update when I can this week. Thanks for understanding and I'm sorry for those of you who liked this story that you had to wait forever. When I have time, I'll double update:) so thank you! Ily and here's what you've been waiting for!
~~~

Next morning, I woke up with a lot of energy. Definitely not like any other morning. I climbed out of bed and headed directly to my closet, to pick my outfit for today.

I decided I would go with pink jeans and a white lace shirt and a white tank top underneath it. As for my shoes, I went with silver flats.
I decided to keep my makeup light, just mascara, a little blush and lipgloss.

My hair was a little bit freezy today so I pulled it into a fishtail braid and took out some strands of hair to make it look messier.

I went downstairs only to be greeted by my mom, who I could tell because of her sleepy smile, was barely awake this morning.
You could tell she was tired and had dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep.
I wonder what kept her up all night.

I returned her greeting and walked to the kitchen. 
My breakfast was leftovers of yesterday's breakfast, which I can't get over. I was so surprised by breakfast yestereday. Anyway, I finished my pancakes and quickly brushed my teeth after. 

After I finished brushing my teeth, my phone started ringing. I quickly went to get it, wondering who would call me at this time of the day. Actually, why would anyone even call me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, short chapter, but i needed to catch up a little bit :) love you all!