H

H

5 minutes later, Maddie and Nia arrived to my house, and walked directly into my room. We all greeted each other before turning our attention back to the packaged laptop in my bed.

"Aren't you excited Kendall?!" Maddie squealed.

"Of course I am!" I answered, "I am finally going to have my own laptop, which equals my own privacy."

"Stop talking, let's just open the laptop!" Nia suggested, more like a command.

We agreed and carefully started opening the cardboard box which contained a beautiful MacBook Pro inside.

After a couple of minutes, we already had the laptop sitting on my bed, waiting to be used.

Maybe you think, it's nothing to be excited for. But, I never had my own laptop, I never had a Facebook, or a Twitter or anything really. I never had my own privacy. And now, after 16 years, I was finally going to get it, and I was thrilled.

Maddie, Nia and I carefully climbed to my bed, to start operating my baby, Lauren. Yes, Lauren. That's how I named my new laptop.

We turned Lauren on, and started setting basic things up, such as language, country, etc.

After we finished that, Nia suggested we started off by creating a twitter, since pretty much everyone had one.

After clicking on Safari, I typed in 'www.twitter.com', clicked enter and in just seconds, the twitter main page showed up.

I clicked on 'Register' and then started typing the needed information.

I established @Kk_Vertes as my username and then moved on to my profile picture. I chose a pic of me doing an aerial from an old competition, I had a yellow two-piece costume with rhinestones on it.

For my cover picture, I decided to set a Justin Bieber one I took. It was on his concert and I was in the first row, best day ever.

On description Nia and Maddie suggested I wrote, "Dancer, Lover, Life Lover." So I did. It was a nice quote and it described me pretty well, and probably many other people.

I clicked 'done' once I had completed everything, and waited for my account to be created.

In just less than a minute, my profile popped in the screen, I officially had a Twitter!

I started searching for Nia and Maddie's usernames so I could follow them. Right after I followed them, a list popped into the side of my Feed and listed people I may know.

As a matter of fact, I did know some people on the list. I followed them and then decided to tweet something.

I wrote a quick text that said,

"Finally created a twitter! It's so cool".

I then clicked 'Tweet'.

Just seconds later I received a new notification. Ugh. It was Paige.

~

@PaigeHyland1 replied to your tweet

"Stating the obvious? Lame tweet, just as you."

~

Seriously? I had barely 5 minutes with my twitter and Paige already ruined the moment.

A moment later, I received another notification, this time from Chloe.

@Chloedancer3 replied to your tweet,

"@Kk_Vertes @PaigeHyland1 haha! good one;)

People like Kendall shouldn't be allowed on twitter, guess I'm moving to Facebook now! :/"

Why did they need to do this? Do they get a satisfaction from insulting me? I can't seem to understand.

-------------------------------------

Ooooh! how are you guys liking this? let me know in the comments! also point out any mistakes :) xoxo