O

O

After the long and boring 3rd Period, (which was Math, by the way) school was over really fast.

Luckily, I didn't have any classes with Chloe or Paige after 2nd period, so I started feeling better, just thinking about the positive things that had and will happen today.

After the last bell rang -which indicated school was over- I excitedly ran over to Maddie and Nia, who were standing across the hall.

"Hey guys!" I said, extending the 's'.

"Hey.", they both said, smiling.

I smiled back. Maddie and I told Nia about our plans after school and if she wanted to join us. She agreed and said she would be by my house at 5:00.

We all clarified what we were going to do, at what time, etc.

I was already getting excited.

Just minutes later, we walked to our dismissal place. We all went our ways after each of our moms picked us up.

When I got home, I ate my lasagna and then headed to my mom's room.

I knocked a few times after my mom opened up her door with a box wrapped in a pink and black polka-dot wrapping paper. And of course, a light-pink bow placed on top.

"I'm pretty sure you were looking for this." she said, a smile on her face.

A smile quickly made its way into my face as well, as I saw my birthday present just right in front of me.

"Thank you mom!!" I said, excitedly.

I grinned and hugged her, for the second time this day.

She smiled back and placed the big box in my hands. "My pleasure." she answered, still smiling.

"Now remember the rules, don't go on 18+ sites, don't insult anyone over the internet, and you know the rest. I don't want to take your laptop away." she warned, her tone turning serious suddenly.

I assured her I would follow the rules and then ran upstairs to my room, to finally see and use my new laptop, my new, all mine, laptop.

I got to my room and started taking off the wrapping paper, violently.

I then took a minute to examine the box.

It was gray with the image of the laptop printed on it, it had some text on it, and just normal things a laptop box package would have, I guess.

The laptop was a MacBook Pro. Wow, I love my mom.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was already 4:57, Maddie and Nia would be here any minute.

I decided I would wait for them to be here when I opened the box.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kendall's world has now turned into a rainbow and unicorns life, but will it remain like that?

thanks for all the sweet comments! ily guys sooo much! dont forget to comment feedback, suggestions and opinions! xoxo