R

R

A little bit later, Maddie and Nia suggested I made a tumblr.

I agreed and a couple of minutes later, my tumblr was made! I set my URL as 'www.kendallkvertes.tumblr.com'.

I started following people, setting up my profile, reblogging things, and just doing the basic.

After a while, we had dinner.

Nia had to go home and I stayed with Maddie a bit until she had to go as well.

I stayed a some minutes on tumblr and decided it was time to sleep. I slipped my pajamas on, and brushed my teeth.

I went to my bed where my laptop was sitting, to close it. I was just about to turn it off, when I got a notification from tumblr.

I excitedly clicked on the tumblr tab, hoping it wasn't Chloe or Paige.

I got a message!

Wait, a message?

I clicked on it, and as soon as I saw it, I was surprised, confused, but happy.

-------------------------------------

OOOOOH CLIFFHANGER! who do you think it was? leave it in the comments! also, im sorry but i dont even know if you like are able to message someone through tumblr. I mean i have a personal tumblr but i NEVER use it so i don't really knowww. So also please tell me if you can message people through tumblr lol. I think yes, but i'm not quite sure.

Dont forget to comment feedback, suggestions, opinions and moreee!

love you guys!