R

R

Mom finally came, and she drove me to school.

When we got to the school's parking lot, I told goodbye to my mom and headed to the school's main entrance.

As soon as the doors behind me were closing, they flew open again and hit me in my back and my head, causing me to fall straight to the ground. What a great way to start my birthday. Note the sarcasm.

I quickly got up, which caused me to get dizzy. I was about to fall again, when someone caught me. Yes, like those princess fairytales!

I opened my eyes to see Josh Hyland, right there, in front of me, with his strong arms holding me. I felt so safe within his hold. He placed me back in my feet and I almost got lost in my daydreams of him and me, until he spoke.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, I should've seen you there," He said, with an apologetic look.

"Um i-it's okay I-I guess.." I said, looking down.

"No, I am really sorry! I could've killed you! Are you alright?" he said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm fine, I don't think I would've died, but thank you." I said, feeling all the heat in my body creep into my cheeks.

"Well, if you say so. Okay I gotta go! Catch you later!" He said, winking.

"Bye." I said, grinning.

Ughh he was so cute! I can't believe he was talking to me! Other people wouldn't even bother to say sorry. He was my hero.

My thoughts were interrupted by Paige and Chloe -the mean girls- coming to me.

"Hey Chloe! Did you see when Josh catched Kendall? He couldn't even hold her! She's sooo fat!" Paige said, laughing. Soon after, Chloe joined Paige in her laughter.

"Oh Kendie, I didn't know you were here, sorry!" She said, giggling. An evil giggle.

"Don't ever call me Kendie." I responded, annoyed at her choice of nickname.

"She will call you whatever she wants, chubby." Chloe added.

I rolled my eyes.

"Chloe is right. You think I care what you say? I will call you whatever I want." Paige said, getting closer to me each time. I just backed away.

"Get out of my way Paige." I said, giving her an angry look.

I didn't wait for her to do anything, I just started walking away as fast as I could.

"Is that the fastest you can go? Maybe you should start going to the gym, some pounds less wouldn't hurt you!" I heard Chloe scream while I was walking away.

Was it true? Am I that fat?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment feedback, opinions and suggestions! xoxo