T

Hey guys! i wanted to thank all of you for voting, reading and commenting on this story. it seriously means the world to me! and guess what? i made it into Teen fiction (#375) and Fan fiction (#410) charts!! that's why i will update as much as i can between today and tomorrow! i love all of you guys so much and i am soo glad you are reacting (in a good way) to this story. soooo hope you enjoy what you are about to read! be sure to read the author's note at the end! xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I squealed after seeing my messages. JOSH HYLAND HAD JUST MESSAGED ME ON TUMBLR!!!

'Hey Kendall. I didn't realize it was your birthday until now, i am sorry! but anyway, happy birthday love. i was wondering if you would like to come with me to dinner tomorrow? or just whenever you can. i think it is a good idea so we can learn more about each other and stuff. i think you are really cool and i would love to know more about you. hope you agree! btw, i am glad you have a tumblr now, maybe we could talk more often through here :)
get back to me soon!

Love, Josh.'

He wants ME to go to dinner with him! For REAL this time. I knew it was really him, Maddie asked him for it once, when she had a crush on him.

I quickly went through my 'mental agenda' and I had basketball practice tomorrow. Darn. My only free day was Friday.

I quickly wrote to him back,

'Thanks for the invitation! My free day is Friday :) and don't worry about my birthday, nobody really remembered. thanks though.'

I read the text once again before sending it and proceeded to press the 'Send' button.

It quickly was sent and I logged off before closing the tab.
I turned my laptop off and placed it on my desk.

I grabbed my phone and earphones, went to my music and clicked a play list that contained my favorite songs.

I climbed on my bed and started listening to music. Not so much after that, I fell asleep, smiling. Thinking about Josh and everything good that happened today, trying to put the bad thoughts and negativity away. I guess this was a good day after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! i know this was soooooooooooooo short but trust me, there's so much more to comee!
i linked Part 1 of the movie 'Cyberbully' (my story is kinda based on that movie). i would really appreciate it if you gave it a watch. it is worth watching. i cried sooo much.

it will help you realize what's it like to be bullied in any kind of way.
my story and the movie kinda relate to what is happening on wattpad right now. there's so much hate and drama going on now.

so if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

maybe while you are watching part 1, part 2 will come acroos. but if you can't seem to find it, ill post the link or message it to you. :) pleaseeeee watch the movie.

love you all! don't forget to comment feedback, suggestions, opinions, etc.