F

I didn't even realize I slept with my school clothes on until I woke up the next day.

Groaning, I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom, only to see the mess I looked like. No, mess is an understatement. I could even see some dry tears that had stained on my cheek.

But, I didn't have time to get ready like I always did, or perhaps I just wasn't feeling it. More like the second choice.

I nonchalantly pulled my hair into a messy bun, without brushing it.

I opened the faucet, leaned down onto the sink, and let cold water run through my dirty face. With my fingers, I lightly 'curled' my eyelashes, just because they were getting inside my eye.

I changed into baggy and comfortable clothes and headed downstairs. I didn't bother to eat breakfast; what did I want, more people telling me I'm fat? No thank you, I'm good.

I went outside, remembering it was Saturday. No school. Great.

~

By 9:45 am, I was regretting not eating breakfast. But either way, it didn't matter, comments and remarks on Facebook were made all the morning. Guess what they were about.

I skipped lunch with mom, and went to the bathroom instead. Do I need to tell you what I did? Better not. Just three words: finger, throat and toilet.
Got a hint?

I guess after that, I felt better. Besides, remarks had stopped a little, although looks were still a lot.

I ignored my mom all day. Today, I was my own best friend. And actually, it felt good. To know that at least someone - even if it has to be yourself - is in your side.

~Later that day

I took ahold of my laptop. At least I had another best friend that's not me.

I signed into Facebook and scrolled through my feed. Pictures, Instagram pictures, lame statuses, the basic.

Suddenly, I got a notification. I clicked on it.

"Paige Hyland just tagged you in her video."

A video?

I shrugged and clicked on it, thinking, what else could they do to me to ruin my only briefly existing reputation, hadn't they done it all?

But oh, I was so wrong.

~

I was trapped. I was somehow pasted to a wall. I couldn't escape. Paige was there. Chloe was there. Maddie and Nia were also there. Josh couldn't be missing though, hah. They were all with smirks plastered in their faces.

I was crying, sobbing. I was screaming, "Let me go! What do you want from me?"

They just stood there, laughing, like if I said the funniest joke in the world.

"Oh stop the ramblings you slut, like if we don't know what you did." Josh said.

I was confused. I was dazed. "What did I do?" I questioned.

Maddie rolled her eyes. "Quit acting innocent, we all know you're a whore and what you did with Mr. Hilliker."

Paige stifled a laugh.

"Oh look who's here, just in time." Maddie rambled.

Mr. Hilliker made his way over to me. "C'mon Kendall, don't tell me you don't remember. I thought what we had was real."

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Oh Kendall," Mr. Hilliker chuckled, "lets not go back again."

"Kendall."

"Kendall."

"Kendall."

"Kendall".

~

I fluttered my eyes open. so it was a dream. I let out a sigh of relief and wipe some sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Kendall, are you okay honey?" My mom asked, placing the back of her hand against my forehead, then proceeded onto my cheeks.

Annoyed by her gesture, I answered, "Yeah Mom I'm alright, don't worry about it."

My mom seemed worried, so I gave her a reassuring nod.

"Are you sure you're alright? Honey, you can tell me anything!" Mom said.

I sighed. "I'm fine, I just had a nightmare, you know, about all these kids bullying me. I-I really don't wanna repeat it, so..", I backed off a little bit at the end, feeling unsure.

"That's alright. But honey it's 7:15 pm, don't you have school work to do?", she said, getting up from my bed.

"Uh what? 7:15? Well, yeah I guess I'll have to-"

"Kendall K what's this?", mom said, pointing at the video she just played in my laptop screen.

"I-I um, ah", I stuttered, nervous.

--------

Oooh! Wanna know what's on the video? Probably on next chapter! Btw, I think there's only gonna be 2 more chapters. I don't want to make the story much longer, and I kinda know what to do for the end. Besides, I don't have any more words. Haha, you know, bc my chapters are like letters that form words and yeahh.

Well VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE AND YOU'LL MARRY JOSH HYLAND

Let me know what you think of the story :)

ily