That's a good point...what is his sexuality...I can't remember, did I even know in the first place?

"OML, look at you! You look like such a moody teenager right now, who wears a black T-Shirt to a sunny gay pride day?!" Alex started to complain when I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"Someone who doesn't want to be here."

"Pfft, okay, I'm rainbowing you up! Come on!" He exclaimed before grabbing my hand and dragging me further into rainbow hell.

I couldn't really concentrate on anything with the amount of movement and bright colours around, it almost made me wince because of how overwhelming it was.

So loud. So busy. So gay.

I almost got completely entranced looking at all the different people around. All the couples and the families, and the random teenage fan girls taking pictures of everyone...

I was brought out of my thoughts by the feeling of something cold on my cheek, I looked at Alex and blinked at him, then noticed a tin of what looked to be multi-coloured paint in his hand.

"What did you just do?" I asked and he chuckled before swiping my other cheek with the paint.

"I rainbowfied you! Here, I got this too." He said as he dangled a piece of rainbow cloth infront of me.

"How did you buy this so quickly..." I asked as I looked at the stall next to us just as he tied the cloth around my neck.

I looked down at it then up to him with my brow raised. "A bandanna? Am I a dog?"

"Aww it looks cute!! Don't worry, I got myself something too." He said before getting another tin and smearing something on his face as well. I tilted my head and frowned at the colours.

"What's that?" I asked, I wasn't really the most knowledgeable when it came to sexualities, but the yellow, blue and pink combination seemed kind of familiar...

"Pansexual!" He chirped and I blinked at him.

"R-right..." Okay maybe I didn't recognise that...

"As in genderblind! Love regardless of gender! That sort of thing!"

"Oh, yes, the hippie sexuality."

"It's the chill sexuality!"

"Yeah well I'm sorry I'm not chill enough to dig vagina too."

"Yeah...I'm sure females are sorry as well."

I gave him a look when he said that and he just chuckled.

"Come on, let's go check some things out!" He suggested before taking my hand and guiding me through the crowd. I looked down at our hands with a frown; for some reason knowing his sexuality for sure has made this gesture a lot more...intense. It sent butterflies to my stomach and tightened my chest.

Well shit, I think I may be developing a crush.

-

"This sun is frying my brain." I commented as we leaned against a railing watching the parade. Despite normal people being able to walk along in it, I managed to convince Alex not to, I really hate people staring at me...

"I don't think frying your brain would do much difference." Alex retorted and I elbowed him.

"Hey!" I complained and he just laughed at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to join in? There are so many people walking in front of us..." Alex asked as a group of pedestrians blocked our view again.