"Rise, Master Thief Akuma, this scroll contains an ancient stance that has been forgotten to this world, learn it then set it in flames for you will be the last to learn from it." said the onyx-haired man.

"I will bring them to their knees..."

His heart began pumping rapidly with every passing second, every passing stance, his forehead and body dripped with sweat and so he swiftly removed his shirt as he moved into another stance.

The memories of all those he killed began to haunt him, he grabbed the wooden kunai on instinct and began slashing away very skillfully, remembering all those he cut down.

Their faces and cries of horror filled his mind, their corpses piling up as Naruto kept going, the voices got louder and louder, the memories of that night returned. Naruto began breathing loudly, his heart beating his sternum, the horror of that night, how he killed those people he called comrades, the thieves that respected him, the children and woman.

Then the sounds of a snapping branch brought him back to reality, he turned his head to the source so fast to the near point of whiplash and stared into the eyes of a sheepishly smiling young blond known as Boruto.

"I-Uh-Sorry!" Boruto quickly exclaimed turning around quickly.

"Wait!" Naruto called out making Boruto then around nervously, Naruto began steadying his rapidly beating heart with soft breaths and looked into the boy's blue ocean pools.

"Welcome home" Naruto finally flashed him an exhausted smile and sat on the platform.

Boruto's eyes widened brimming with tears, how he has longed for this moment, he hung his head down and smiled inwardly while he croaked "Thank you..."

Naruto smiled and turned back towards the platform where his shirt and sweater laid in a bunched up ball.

"T-Tou-chan..." Naruto heard a timid little whisper and instantly turned at those words. How could such a word make his heart ache?

"Yes, Boruto?"

Boruto timidly began shuffling his feet as he tried to avoid eye contact with his father, this spectacle reminded Naruto so much of Hinata to the point of holding back his own chuckle, he could tell whatever plagued his son's mind wasn't easy.

"A-Ano...Ca...Can you train me...?" Boruto managed to spit it out looking at his father with hopeful eyes with a tint of redness covering his child chubby whiskered cheeks.

Naruto thought about his request really hard, he remained silent as Boruto itched for a response.

Naruto didn't have Hinata's permission to train their son, so he sighed in defeat and kneeled down before his son.

"We'll ask your mother when she gets home alright?"

"Okay..." Boruto sadly replied back looking towards the ground, his crestfallen face shattering Naruto's heart.

"I didn't say no Boruto, I would like to train you but your mother has the final say" explained Naruto as he patted his hair softly.

"Yeah... you're right, aunt Karin already got in trouble for teaching me some techniques and I got in trouble too for using them..."

Karin? Haven't spoken to her in a while.

Naruto shook his head softly and walked back inside towards the house with Boruto in tow. Naruto went to the sink and began splashing his face with water and began drinking it too. He ran his left bandage free hand through his long locks and grumbled to himself.

"Hey Boruto, what do you think about my long hair?" Naruto curiously asked looking towards the sitting blond.

"It's badass!" Boruto exclaimed