Chapter 39 "Last Day At Love Love Paradise"

River's POV

I got better really quick. Daddy came home in good health. I heard everything...even did Ian~Chan. Then, it went by so fast. I remember the last day like yesterday, "Mama! Let's go play in the sand!" I screeched in joy. "Alright, but only for a little bit. This is the last day!" She smiled. I grabbed her hand and raced to the sand with my sand bucket and shovel. "Hehe!" I giggled, "this will be for mommy!" I started to dig in the warm, soothing sand. The wind blew a bit making my hair scatter off my face. I then flattened the castle. I was four at the time, so I did not know how to feel when my sandcastle got washed away by the ocean. I started to cry, "Aw, sweetie...what happened?" Mama rushed over and picked me off of the ground. "My tower...it GONE!" I said through sobs. She kissed my head, "It really is time for a nap. C'mon, let's go." She held me close as she walked fast to the hotel. Then laid me down on the bed as my eyes grew heavy.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I smiled. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. Where is Zane~Senpai? I whispered in my head. Then, I saw him packing up his stuff for the flight. "Hey, Kawaii~Chan. We better get packing, the plane leaves soon," I nodded and left a sad smile. Then, I went to the bedroom to go pack up my stuff. Then, I saw Ian~Chan run outside the door...

Ian's POV

I heard a weird noise, wondering what it was, I ran outside hearing Mom's  sweet voice turning into a terrifying yell, "NO, NO, NO! IAN~CHAN!" She grabbed me from behind as I giggled. "Hey Mama!" I cooed cheerfully. She started to break out into a small laugh. "Look at you mister. You wanna explore don't ya?" I was about three so, I did not know much vocabulary, "No?" I questioned. I did not know the word, EXPLORE. All I knew was that when Ma said MISTER she was joking around as if I was in trouble, but I was not. "Aw. You are adorable. Hehe!" Mama replied. I gave a smile and nodded slowly, not knowing what she was saying again. Then, I heard Papa walk by and take me from Mom's  arms. "Hi, Papa!" He gave me a smile and kissed my head. "Hello Ian!" He said trying not to sound angry. "Honey, are you upset about something?" Mom questioned. Zane gave a small glare back, "I'm sad that we have to leave so soon." She chuckled, "You did enjoy this place! Haha! I knew it!" I giggled along, again not knowing what they were saying with such big vocabulary words. Dad rolled his eyes and then took me to the boat with my sister and the whole what they called "Crew." These words made me wonder. But I learned eventually.