Chapter 13 "A Trip to DisneyLand"

Zane's POV
It's been 9 months after my mom's death and I'm use to it now but I still miss her but then I got a text from Aphmau:
Aphmau=Aph
Zane=Z
Aph: Hey Zane! Aaron and I got SO many tickets for Disney Land! Want to go with Kawaii~Chan and the crew?
Z: Sure! Sounds fun! What time is our flight?
Aph: Next Monday at 2:01 AM. Can you come?
Z: Yes, I can. Let's hope we are not late!
Aph: Alright, see you there!
I smiled knowing that Kawaii~Chan would wake me up early because she is an early bird. Also, we got to get packing because Monday is in two days! So I grabbed a few shirts and took a black sweat shirt into my backpack. Then Kawaii~Chan walked in...
"Hey Zane~Senpai! I found pictures of when we were in middle school and we first met." (Stick with it!) I smiled. I knew that Kawaii~Chan and I were friends then and then we kind of pulled apart in high school but we still text each other we just went to different high schools and then went to the same collage. "Kawaii~Chan...we need to pack, we are going to Disney Land with the crew!" I said in excitement. She smiled. "Perfect I knew we needed to catch up! We had a crazy past!" She said. I nodded in agreement knowing that my 'plan' was going to work. I knew that I would be happy for what ever she decides. We just knew each other for so long so now I think she is ready to kick one step forward to our relationship.

Katelyn's POV
Travis and I seemed to be a little more close than we were before. But anyways...
Skip till travel day...
Zane told me about his 'plan' I knew that Kawaii~Chan was like a sister to me but, I had decided it would be best for Kawaii~Chan. I am proud to keep myself out of their love life. I am happy for Kawaii~Chan. Then it was 1:30 when I awoke I showered last night so I was good and I packed everything I needed. I ran to the airport and got my plane then I saw Aphmau was sitting next to Aaron and I saw Travis was sitting alone. Then I felt like he was alone and I should sit next to him so I did. He started to blush when I sat next to him then at the corner of my eye I saw Zane and Kawaii~Chan sitting together and hugging. It was adorable. Then I started to fall asleep...

Zane's POV
I saw Kawaii~Chan shivering so I hugged her and gave her my sweatshirt. It was a little big on her but it worked. I knew it was almost time to be a little more romantic. Then we finally got to Disney Land. And It was not to long of a ride it was about eight hours. Everyone was tired so we all went to the hotel rooms and fell asleep there. Kawaii~Chan and I got our own room. Then we both took a nap and then awoke around lunch time. But Kawaii~Chan was still asleep. "Psst. Kawaii~Chan time to get up!" I whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes and stretched. Then I said, "Everyone is out doing their own thing so let's go out on a picnic. We walked outside and sat on the grass having lunch. Then we talked about meeting up with the friends but I cut her off with a kiss because she was ruining the moment. "What was that for?" Asked Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chan...don't worry, we will meet up with them after lunch but first things first," I said as I started hiding the pink box behind me. "Kawaii~Chan, would it be an honor to be my wife?" I asked her as I started to sweat. I saw her tear up... "Kawaii~Chan says yes!" She said as she reached her hand toward me. Then I slipped the red ruby ring onto her hand. Then we hugged and kissed. "C'mon, let's find the others and tell them the news!" She screeched in happiness.