Chapter 34 "New Baby"

Kawaii~Chan's POV
I was rushed to the hospital while screaming in pain. Why today? THE BABY HAS TO BE BORN NOW?! Today is also the day I find out if it's a boy or a girl. The past few weeks have been nothing but stressful, River started first grade and we are tight on money. We could not afford a crib so we had to use River's old broken one instead. Also, Travis says that he is moving in with Katelyn who are now a happy couple. The good thing is, after this baby is born...I'm getting my job back! Now, more money will be coming in.

Zane's POV
My hand was burning from all Kawaii~Chan's hard grips. "Calm down Kawaii~Chan," I said while trying to hold back tears from my hurt hand.

Kawaii~Chan's POV
A few hours later...Zane~Senpai and I were pleased about the news. We now have a baby boy! His name is Ian~Chan. But he is a normal human like his dad. His tiny hands reached for mine as he cried for attention. "Sh." I soothed the baby with my voice and sang him a small lala-bye. His blue eyes opened for the first time. They looked like Zane's, but only darker. His bold head shinned. I heard another cry for more love. I kissed his forehead while holding Ian~Chan close. Zane sat next to me while hugging us both then, the door cracked open....

River's POV
I opened the door to Mama's hospital room. I saw a baby in her hands. "Who is that?" I asked shyly. Daddy and Mama looked at me and smiled. "C'mon in, meet your new baby brother..." Mom whispered. I took a few steps closer and saw him. He started to cry. "Wash your hands before holding him," Dad ordered. I did as he asked and he gently put the baby boy into my arms. His neon green blanket made my hands warm. He started to cry, and then stopped to look at me. He made a little smile showing his toothless gums. "Hi," I cooed, "what's his name?" Dad looked at me and then Mom and then back at me, "His name is Ian..." Mom laid her head down and closed her eyes. "Ready to go River?" Whispered a soft voice behind me. I turned around to see Aphmau. "Yes, ma'am..." Dad waved goodbye as Aphmau took my hand.