Chapter 6 "Kawaii~Chan Admits Part-2"

Zane's POV
Kawaii~Chan opened the door and said, "Zane~KUN, come on in!" I stepped in with unease. "You wanted to talk?" I asked in a un-sure tone. She nodded. "Sit down Zane~KUN," She said while pointing her head toward the couch. I took a seat. Then she asked, "Zane~KUN, do you have a crush?" I started to blush a bright red. I hope she can't see me blush. "Uh- what? No! Ok maybe! Wait...why?" I yelled as my voice cracked. "Well, Kawaii~Chan needs to know...she likes someone and she scared to say it to that person," Kawaii~Chan told me. "So? Why do you need me here?" I asked in embarrassment. "Well, because Kawaii~Chan's Senpai is in front of her!" She whispered as she looked at me. "Wha? Kawaii---" I was cut off with a kiss. The kiss was stuck with me and my lips attached to hers. I have never kissed anyone before! Was this love? Was she really for me? The world froze. Then, it un-froze. But for some reason I kissed her back and as soon as we knew it...we were making out! I slowly broke the kiss and she blushed a light pink. "Kawaii~Chan is so sorry! She just got caught up in the moment!" She apologized. "No, no! It's ok...I hate to say this but...I- I l-love y-" I got interrupted with Katelyn slaming the door in her room. Then suddenly Kawaii~Chan ran up there to see what was wrong.
Kawaii~Chan's POV
I heard Katelyn~Sama slam the door or drop something or maybe even worse...hurt herself. I ran up to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in..." She said. I walked in seeing her on her bed with her chair knocked over. "Katelyn~Sama? What happened?" I asked. She looked at Kawaii~Chan. "Oh, I just dropped my chair. It's a long story! Also Kawaii~Chan what were you doing down there?" Asked Katelyn. "Kawaii~Chan has to go! It's a long story!" I yelled while running out the door as Zane~Senpai waited for me. I walked up to him. "Kawaii~Chan, what happened up there? Are you hurt?" Zane~Senpai asked me. I nodded. "It's fine! Katelyn~Sama just did something," I replied. "Kawaii~Chan, I'm kind of free to night can we do movie night? You know...alone?" He asked. I blushed a bright red. "Sure!" I said. He went close to me as we both sat on the couch. "You pick Zane~Senpai!" I called to him.