Chapter 18 "Kawaii~Chan Quits Her Job"

Aphmau's POV
Kawaii~Chan's cafe is doing well! But sadly she came to work this morning saying she quit. "Kawaii~Chan is busy already..." She said as she looked down. She only just got back from her honey moon...I don't know why she is busy...was the baby getting in the way of things? "Why do you quit?" I asked. " Kawaii~Chan quits because, when the baby comes she wants to be prepared," she said as her voice cracked. I looked down..."But Kawaii~Chan who would take over your business?" I questioned. "You Aphmau~Senpai!" She answered. "Kawaii~Chan, nobody can make better treats then you..." I said with a sigh. She took a deep breath, "Yes, I know...I just want to do it for the baby..." Her voice trailed off in fear that I would be mad. I looked at her and thought about what to say. "Okay, but only for the baby. I just will miss you working here," She looked at me and chuckled. "You know I am not moving away right?!" She asked. "Yeah, I am worried that- that the baby could take away our friendship..." I whispered. "What! No way! Haha! Your being ridiculous. That would never happen!" She yelled. I sighed, "Maybe your right...maybe I am over thinking things..." Kawaii~Chan nodded. "Well, I will see you later Aphmau~Senpai!" She squeaked. I waved as she stepped to the outside world. I chuckled to myself. "Yep!"

Zane's POV
Kawaii~Chan talked to me about quitting her job even though we are tight on money. I said no at first but then I realized that we were going to be to busy to take care of the baby so I agreed it was for the best. Also, we bought a bunch of baby stuff. They were black and blue colors and we bought a few pink things just in case the baby was a girl. Which makes me wonder...does Kawaii~Chan want to do an ultrasound? Maybe...I am a little scared to ask. Kawaii~Chan still has crazy mood swings.