Chapter 1 "Dinner with Zane and Kawaii~Chan"

Kawaii~Chan's POV
Kawaii~Chan gets a text from Aphmau...
Kawaii~Chan=KC
Aphmau=Aph
Aph: Hey KC! Want to come over for dinner?
KC: Kawaii~Chan would love to! What time?😺
Aph: 6:30 pm...okay?
KC: OKAY! SEE APHMAU~SENPAI THERE!✌️
In mind: WHAT SHOULD KAWAII~CHAN DRESS AS? OH! A PINK LACE DRESS!
*grabs dress and pulls it over head* * Then does a bun in hair*
"Kawaii~Chan looks great!" "All Kawaii~Chan needs is a nice perfume!"

Zane's POV
I heard Kawaii~Chan is coming over to dinner with me and Aphmau. Aaron is gone to work so Aphmau did not want to be alone. I understand what it feels like to be alone...
"Kawaii~Chan is almost here!" Said Aphmau. I muttered under my breath, "Just great!"
Just then we heard a knock on the door. I opened it... "HI ZANE~KUN!" She yelled while jumping up and down. "Come in!" I whispered. She walked in. "Oh! Hi Kawaii~Chan! Glad you could come!" Said Aph. Aphmau's black hair sparkled in the light. It was really long. "Dinner is almost ready!" Replied Aphmau. "Ok!" Said Kawaii~Chan while she sat down. I sat down next to her because Aphmau begged me to sit next to her. Kawaii~Chan was blushing a faint pink. Almost like the color of her dress. "Hi Zane-SENPAI oh I mean ZANE~KUN!" Kawaii~Chan said with a crack in her voice. Aphmau looked at me like I should say something back. "Uh...hi Kawaii~Chan." I said in my dark voice. I started to blush...good thing I ware a mask on my face. Kawaii~Chan smelled good. "How is ZANE~KUN?" She asked. "I'm FINE!" I whispered in anger.
Aphmau's POV
Things are going well with Zane and Kawaii~Chan. It seems Zane kind of has a crush on her and same with Kawaii~Chan. I put the lamb on the table with a big plate and had some carrots for the side. After we finished dinner I asked, "Want to watch a movie?" They nodded. "Alright! What do you guys want to watch the Walking Dead?" I asked. "Ooooooo! The Walking Dead!" Yelled Kawaii~Chan. "It's not a movie though," said Zane. "But--Sure!" He said in his scary voice. An hour later after a few episodes Kawaii~Chan went home and Zane went to go outside for a walk. Then he had to go home. I fell asleep on the couch and dreamed a nice dream about Zane and Kawaii~Chan become boyfriend and girlfriend.