Chapter 16 "Pregnant?"

Kawaii~Chan's POV
The wedding is in a week. Though I have been throwing up a lot and I have mood swings and also crazy food cravings. But it was getting worse so I told Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama.

Aphmau's POV
I got a call from Kawaii~Chan saying she was sick. Katelyn came with me to check on her. So I knocked. "Hello?" Kawaii~Chan said softly. "Kawaii~Chan are you okay?!" Asked Katelyn. "I don't know...I need to talk to you guys..." She said as we stepped in. "Zane~Senpai has no clue Kawaii~Chan is sick! Also Kawaii~Chan think she might be pregnant!" Kawaii~Chan said in a weak voice. "D-did Zane...uh..." Katelyn asked. Kawaii~Chan did not answer Katelyns question. "Alright Kawaii~Chan I will go get a test and yeah...I will be back..." I said. I drove to the store and grabbed a pregnancy test. Then I went back... "Here you go Kawaii~Chan!" I said as I handed it to her she ran into the bathroom and tried it. A few minutes later. "Ahh!!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed. "Are you okay Kawaii~Chan?!" I asked in fear. "Yeah, it's just...Kawaii~Chan is pregnant!" She yelled. I ran in seeing that the test said Kawaii~Chan was pregnant. "I'm so happy for you!" Katelyn said. "Let's tell Zane!" Katelyn added. Then Kawaii~Chan's eyes teared up. She then shook her head. "N-no thanks!" She yelled. "What! Why not?" I asked. "K-Kawaii~Chan thinks Zane~Senpai would get mad," She said in a low whisper. "Alright then I will!" Katelyn said boldly. Then the door opened. "I will what?" Zane asked as he walked into the bathroom joining us. "Uh..." Kawaii~Chan freaked out hiding the test behind her. "Uh...Zane~Senpai...Kawaii~Chan..." Kawaii~Chan studdered. "Tell me!" Zane said as he walked closer to Kawaii~Chan. "Okay...just promise you won't be mad..." Said Kawaii~Chan. "Just tell me!" Zane said in an angry tone. "Kawaii~Chan is pregnant!" She said in fear and looked away. Then she handed the test to Zane. "Wait...we are now parents?" Zane asked. Kawaii~Chan nodded. "I- AM SO HAPPY!" Zane said. Kawaii~Chan looked at Zane in fear..."Your not mad?" She asked. "No! In fact I'm proud!" He said as he hugged Kawaii~Chan. "We are PARENTS!" Kawaii~Chan started crying in joy. "I love you so much!" Zane said as he went close to her face to kiss her. Kawaii~Chan started crying. "I love you so much!" Kawaii~Chan sobbed. "Let's get some food now, I think we are all hungry," Zane replied. "Let's get some lunch together!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.