Chapter 23 "Baby DAY!" part-2

Aphmau's POV
I ran out of the hospital room while panicking. "WHERE IS KAWAII~CHAN" Katelyn asked as she walked into the waiting room. I pointed at the hospital door while my hand was shaking. "Aphmau are you okay?" Katelyn asked. "I am okay, I am just scared..." I whispered. Katelyn grabbed my hand..."It's okay, besides. I'm sure everything is fine... " just as she said that we heard a cry of pain from the room. "Kawaii~Chan?" I yelled in fear. I almost ran into the room but I thought if I walked in...I would regret it. "We are fine Aph-" said Zane in fear. "Kawaii~Chan don't clinch my hand to hard..." He whined. I giggled a little bit. Then I saw Aaron come in...or should I say my future husband. He purposed to me today...this day...and then I had to leave because Kawaii~Chan was giving birth. I heard screaming as I walked to Aaron. "Babe, how is it going?" Aaron asked. I smiled. "Fine," I said while grabbing his hand. Then Katelyn looked at my hand. "Wait Aphmau, are you engaged?" Katelyn asked. I looked at her and nodded slowly. She screamed in happiness. "Shh. Don't tell the others..." I said to her. She nodded while holding back the tears. Then the doctors walked over to us. "I have great news! The mom and baby are both healthy!" We smiled and cheered. "Can we see the mom now?" Asked Katelyn anxiously. The doctor nodded. Then we walked through the door.

Zane's POV
Kawaii~Chan laid her head down as Aphmau and a few others came in. "Hey," I whispered as I held River. "Is she the new baby?" Asked Aphmau. I nodded and then added, "Her name is River!" They smiled. I saw Kawaii~Chan reach out to her and hold her pale hands. Her black hair was shinning in the light and her eyes were closed. River then made a moaning sound when Aphmau held her close. Katelyn looked over her shoulder. "She's adorable!" Aaron whispered. River moved her hand to the air and then started to cry. Aphmau slowly handed her back as I grabbed her softly. I gave her to Kawaii~Chan as Kawaii~Chan teared up. "We have a child now..." A tear fell from her cheeks. I smiled and hugged Kawaii~Chan. I kissed Rivers forehead and laid next to Kawaii~Chan. We both held her close as she started to cry more. "Shh..." I said. Kawaii~Chan looked at me. "I never thought this day would come..." She whispered as she looked at me. I put River in a nice crib close to us. I kissed Kawaii~Chan and started to cry. "I always wanted this." I sobbed. Everyone left the room as we hugged and cried. "Maybe this will happen again..." Kawaii~Chan whispered. I nodded. "Maybe..." I said back.