Chapter 17 "The Wedding"

Zane's POV
The night before the wedding was amazing I had a party with my brothers and a few close friends (that were boys). But I awoke 9:30 AM. I realized in an hour was the wedding! I was going to be late! I ran into the shower and wore my best outfit with no mask. Today was to important so I did not wear a mask. Then I rushed to the car and went to the church. Sadly, I could not sleep in the same place as Kawaii~Chan. She spent the night at Katelyn and Lucinda's home. I wonder if she is dressed and dolled up.

Kawaii~Chan's POV
I woke up late in the morning! I just stayed up late and the wedding was in 30 minutes! I showered for ten minutes and put my hair in a bun with some pink make up and dressed up in my dress. My vale was attached to a nice beaded head band. Then the limo driver got me in and then I rushed into the churches dressing room taking to Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama. I was scared. "Kawaii~Chan it's time to walk down the isle..." Aphmau~Senpai whispered. She was tearing up. She was going to be one of my brides maid. She wore a purple short dress with a purple ribbon holding her hair up into a pony tail. Then Katelyn~Sama (who is also another brides maid), wore a long blue dress with her hair in a braid with a long beaded necklace. I heard the music come on and I saw the flower girl (Katelyn~Sama's little sister.) throw some pink rose petals. It was perfect!

Zane's POV
I saw Kawaii~Chan wearing a cream colored long dress with pink beads on her dress. She had her hair up in a bun with a pink beaded head band that held the vale. It was perfect! Everyone looked at her as she covered the isle with her long dress. Her brown eyes looked into mine with joy. I could tell she was afraid to trip and fall of step on someone's shoes. But, she held the smile up to tell everyone she was happy to be here. Then when the music ceased as she stood in front of me and smiled. I smiled back. A few coughs came up as we all waited for the preacher. He walked up and said some words. Then asked me, "Zane, will you take this lovely woman to be your wife?" I looked around and then back at Kawaii~Chan. "I do," I said in a calm tone. Then the preacher asked, "Kawaii~Chan will you take this man to be your husband?" She smiled, "I do!" She said as she grabbed my hand. I grabbed hers looking at her new ring. It sparkled in the light. "You may kiss the bride!" The preacher said as he winked at me. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back and then everyone cheered. Kawaii~Chan's mom was crying. I wish my mom saw me. She would have been so proud...then I announced that the cake was outside. (Which it was) everyone smiled and Garroth was crying tears of joy. Soon Kawaii~Chan and I sat down at our table when we cut the cake. It was lemon flavored. Kawaii~Chan loves lemon cake so I got it for her. Just then I tapped my wine glass with a butter knife getting everyone's attention to make a speech. "First time I met Kawaii~Chan I knew she was the one, and now my dreams have come true. To face life with my beautiful bride. She is my dream and my strength and now I get to spend every minute with her," I said as my eyes filled with tears of happiness. Everyone seemed to be crying tears of joy. Well, I saw Garroth and Aphmau crying but that's about who I saw crying. Then Kawaii~Chan stood up to make a speech. "Every minute I close my eyes, I see Zane~Senpai and every time I sleep he is there to warm me up. He has always been the one since day one, and I love him..." She said that and I started to cry. We both hugged and kissed. Then everyone took a deep breath and talked. Then it was getting late so Kawaii~Chan and I went to the airport to go on our honey moon to Hawaii! It was only going to be a night ride so we changed into our clothes and hurried there. I smiled as I set next to Kawaii~Chan in the plane. I knew while we were in the plane we needed our rest.