Chapter 37 "Big Trip"

Katelyn's POV

"Hey! Summer is coming up! I wanted to know if we could visit Love Love Paradise for one more time?" Aphmau replied on the phone. "Uh...but we already went there," I moaned. "Yeah...but one more time. Besides, my kid and Kawaii~Chan's kids have never been there," I moaned again. "Fine! We will go as a whole group. BUT DON'T FORGET TRAVIS...LAST TIME WE WENT HE BURNED DOWN HIS AND DANTE'S HOUSE!" I growled. "Okay! Ekk!" Aphmau screeched into the phone and then hung up. Well, gotta get packing... I said in my head.

Kawaii~Chan's POV
"OKAY! ILL PACK ZANE! Or uh...TAKE ZANE AND THE KIDS! EKKK!" I screamed at Aphmau. Then I hung up. "GOTTA PACK SWEETIE. WERE GOING TO LOVE LOVE PARADISE!" I yelled at Zane~Senpai. He moaned, "But last time I lost my swim shorts." I smiled. "Ah. Yeah. Good memories," I started to grab my swim suit and packed the kids clothes. "Ready to go to the airport?" I asked. The kids started to clap as Zane moaned once more. "YAY!" I said. I started to drive to the airport. The kids sang old mic Donald's the whole way. Then I sat Ian~Chan next to me and River~Chan next to Zane~Senpai. Aphmau~Senpai sat in front with her kid, Aden. While Aaron sat next to Dante. And Katelyn next to Travis (of course) and Lucinda next to Garroth. Etc. I smiled. This is gonna be awesome!

Hey GUYs it's Willow! Sorry about not being able to update. I've been busy. I hope you understand. I have some sad news 😫 I am going to end this book soon. I am sorry. But I might make a second book of this 🙃... I really hope your not upset about this book ending. Trust me...it is my favorite book I've ever wrote. But thank you for supporting me. You were all awesome! If you need to ask a question or comment on something...remember to do that! Love you all. Bye! 💓💖💙💜💕😘