I put on my ankle socks and lied in bed with Tyler's phone to play a game before I fell asleep. I put a message on the groupchat to say I have Tyler's phone and they've got to message me on here and then closed the app.

Just as I left our groupchat and closed the app I opened it again to see my name on the messages.

I clicked and read it. I quickly sat up and stared at the screen.

"He loves me" I whispered trying to understand what I just read.

I grinned and looked at the message again. I could tell he was drunk when he sent it but then again a a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts.

"He loves me" I said again a little louder as I smiled.

I quickly typed knowing that he couldn't read it right now but he will when he gets his phone back.

Me😎: I love you too

I smiled and switched off the phone. I hid it and went over to my bed falling asleep again.

--------------------------------/---------------

Mikey's POV

I woke up at 9 to see a message from Tyler.

Tyler☠️🙆🏻‍♂️: hey guys it's me Amy, my phones broken so I'll be using Tyler's till I see you all again. Night!xoxox

I got up and put my phone to the side and went for a shower.

After coming out of the shower 10 minutes later I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on a pair of loose black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my white adidas originals with black stripes and put them along with my white ankle socks. I grabbed my gold chain and put it on and then sprayed my invictus by Paco Robanne aftershave and put on my black bomber jacket.

I grabbed my keys, phone and two packs of cigarettes with two lighters I had Paul buy for me and left the house.

I zipped the pocket with cigarettes and made my way across the road to Amy's house.

I rang the doorbell and saw Amy's mum answer.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you?" She asked Inviting me in.

"I'm alright Mrs Parker, you?" I said walking into the house.

"Please call me Katherine, and I'm fine. I'm guessing you're here to see my daughter?" She asked chuckling.

"Yeah" I said smiling and she nodded her head.

"Well you know the way" she said walking away.

I made my way down the hallway towards her room and knocked on Amy's door.

I heard a faint 'come in' so I opened the door and walked in closing the door behind me.

"Mikey" she said and got up running over to me and jumping on me to hug me.

"Hey" I said laughing as I hugged her back.

After a minute I put her down and walked over to her bed which I sat down on.

"How you feeling?" I asked smiling as she handed me a controller and pulled me over to the couch in front of her t.v.

"Better thanks." She smiled looking over at me and then starting the game up.

I paused it and turned to look at her.

"I got you something" I said smirking.

I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and handed it to her.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She said grabbing them and walking over to her shelves. She pulled a bunch of books off the shelf and opened a small compartment in the wall. I got up and looked to see she had Tyler's phone and her old phone in there.

"Smart" I said laughing. We both sat down after she put everything back in it's place and continued to play on her game.

We heard a knock at the door and Katherine walked in.

"Breakfast honey, Scott join us if you'd like" she said and I nodded. We got up and left to go get breakfast. We sat down when I got a phone call and excused myself.

"Yeah?"
"Where are you, I woke up and you were gone!" Diego yelled through the phone.
"Relax nick, I'm just across the road I'll be back later and we'll go to the skate park then." I said and heard him huff.
"Fine bye" he replied and hung up.

"Sorry my brother can be a right pain sometimes." I said as I sat down again.

After having breakfast I got up and put my jacket that I had removed not long ago back on.

"I'll be heading out now, I'll see you later Amy" I said and got up to walk to the door.

"Can I come to the park too?" She asked and I looked at her mum and dad not knowing what to say.

"Take your brother too" her dad said not paying attention. Jheez he annoys me.

"George be quiet and let her go for once, go ahead but make sure your back in 2 hours. And if you please drop her to the door that would be great Scott" her mum said smiling up at me.

"sure" I said as Amy ran back to her room dragging me along with her.

"Hurry up" I said as I sat down and played COD whilst she got ready. After she had her hair and make up done she quickly went to get changed.

She slipped on a pair of black vans and we got up to leave

"I hope you have something on underneath that" her mum said kissing her head. I held in my laugh out of respect.

She pulled her top up to reveal her black high waisted shorts and grabbed my arm pulling me out the house as I yelled a quick goodbye to her mum.