The Move

"Henry, we talked about this hun, today is just a visit with Emma and Regina." Diane said softly.

"But, Emma, I want to go back to your house. I don't like where I am at. They have their own kids and I'm just in the background. They don't care about me." Henry said not releasing his grip from Emma's waist.

"I'm so sorry kid. I'm trying everything I can to get you back with us okay?" Emma choked out trying to keep her composure.

Regina approached the table to find Henry wrapped around Emma's waist and Emma crying softly.

"Hey Henry..." Regina said setting the coffee on the table.

"Regina!" He exclaimed letting go of Emma and spinning around to embrace Regina.

"Oh, hi," Regina smiled as she embraced the boy. "I've missed you Henry."

"I missed you too! Tell Diane to let me come home with you guys today Regina!" Henry exclaimed as he tightened his grasp around her waist.

"Oh...um..." Regina looked up at Diane who was slowly shaking her head no and then to Emma who was wiping the tears from her face with the back of her coat sleeve. "Buddy I'm afraid you can't. I would love it if you could but there are some things that have to be taken care of first."

"Like what?" Henry asked his face smashed against the woman's coat.

"Well, like we are moving into a new house. It was Emma's house when she was a kid and now it's going to be ours. All of ours. It will be our family house and you will have your own room!"

"Oh that's cool," Henry said as he let go of Regina and stood back.

"Yeah, and I want to decorate it the way that you like, so what's your favorite color?" Regina asked trying to distract the boy as he sat down on the stool next to Emma.

"Green and blue are cool." Henry replied.

"Awesome. Oh, and I was thinking, being in sixth grade and all, that you could use your own computer..."

Henry's eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Well yeah," Regina smiled at the boy as she took a sip of her coffee.

"That's awesome. I'm just excited for more cookies," Henry laughed.

"Oh honey there will be more cookies than you could ever hope for!" Regina smiled at the boy.

"Yes!" They all laughed and the tension at the table began to ease.

......

"Swan! Swan!" Emma was packing up her grill in the backyard when she heard Killian yelling for her. "Swan, are you back here?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Emma replied worried as she set the box down and opened the gate for her friend.

"Swan I'm going to be a daddy!" Killian exclaimed as he picked the blonde up and spun her around. "Belle is pregnant! We are having a baby!"

"Omg! Killian! Congratulations!" Emma shouted with joy. She was overwhelmed with happiness as she saw the love radiating from her friends face.

"I can't believe it Em! She told me this morning and I had to rush over and tell you! I'm going to be a daddy! I love that woman so much!"

Crazy, Beautiful, Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें