The Friends

The women arrived at Emma's house even though they were staying at Regina's tonight Emma had explained that she would have to stop and get a few things for tomorrow.

"Do you mind if I stay in the car and call Belle back?" Regina asked after she looked and noticed she had three more missed calls and a few texts from her neurotic friend.

"No that's fine. I will try to hurry," Emma replied as she opened the back door for Skittles.

"Take your time dear," Regina watched as they walked into the house. Emma's ass in those pants is perhaps one of the best things I have ever seen. Regina snapped out of her thoughts when she looked down as her phone lit up again. It was Belle.

"Hello!"

"Oh my God you are alive!"

"What? Of course I am alive! What the hell kind of statement is that?"

"Well, excuse me for caring but when your best friend, who is always available mind you, is suddenly not responding to our calls and text for like...and hour...it's a little worrisome!"

Regina laughed and shook her head, "Oh Belle. I am fine. I am so sorry for worrying you."

"Eh, it's no big deal. So, what are you doing anyways?" I'm bored and was going to head over so make yourself decent." Belle said laughing knowing that her friend usually lays around half naked.

"Um...tonight is no good..."

"No good?" A confused Belle asked.

"No, not particularly..."Regina wondered if Belle could tell she was smiling through the phone.

"Oh my God! Who is she?" Belle squealed.

Regina laughed, "Her name is Emma and we will be headed to my place very soon so, no, you cannot head over!"

"Wooo! Nice! Tell me about this Emma..."

"Later...she is on her way out the door now but I will see you at work tomorrow and fill you in okay?"

"K babe."

"Oh and Belle?

"Yes?"

"Please don't call again," Regina and Belle both laughed.

"Got it!" The women both hung up as Emma stepped back into the Jeep with a briefcase and a gym bag in hand.

"Where is Skittles?" Regina asked.

"Skittles is going to have a slumber party with her Uncle Killian tonight." Emma winked at Regina.

"I thought you were an only child?"

Emma laughed, "I am! He is my best friend. He lives down the street and he is on his way over."

"Oh," Regina smiled, "I told you though that Skittles was welcome."

"I know and that is very sweet of you but I would like you all to myself tonight."

Just then Killian showed up next to the car and Emma hopped out motioning for Regina to do the same.

"Regina I would like you to met my friend Killian. Killian, this is Regina....the one that I was telling you about." Regina blushed. Wow she is already telling people about me.

"Hello Killian nice to meet you." Regina said feeling self conscience about how she was dressed with a nude face.

"Yeah, um, you too," Killian replied as he not so subtly eyed the woman up and down. The two awkwardly stood for a moment before Emma interrupted the silence.

"Okay, let's go get Skittles. I will swing by and get her after work if that's okay?" Emma said as Killian followed her in the house and Regina went back in the Jeep.

Once they were out of hearing distance Killian said, "Damn Emma she is hot!"

Emma smiled, "Um yeah I know!" she said as she gathered Skittles things in a bag watching the dog pace around Killian in excitement.

"Have you hit that yet?"

"Killian!"

"Sorry but I had to ask."

Emma acted offended but in her head couldn't blame the guy. If she wasn't with Regina she would be asking him the same thing. Well, maybe not in the same way but Regina Mills is just too damn sexy.

"Wanna grab a beer tomorrow and catch up?" Emma asked as she hands him Skittles stuff.

"Yes please," he replies eager to find out more details about Regina.

"Alright cool," Emma leans down to Skittles, "Alright you be a good girl you little action blocker and mommy will see you in the afternoon tomorrow."

"So that's why you wanted me to watch her!" Killian laughed as Emma locked the doors behind them and watched as he and Skittles started down the sidewalk.

Emma climbed back in the Jeep. "He thinks you are gorgeous." Emma decided to reword Killian's phrases into more appropriate ones.

"Really? Looking like this?" Regina laughed and motioned to herself.

"I'm telling ya babe. You are flawless!"

Regina smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, speaking of your beauty would you mind taking a selfie on my phone for me?"

Regina laughed, "Oh my God yes I do mind! Emma I do not take selfies!"

"Oh come on! My mom wants to see you! Plus, I don't know how I will survive a work day tomorrow without getting to see your face."

"Well as sweet as that is. As I said I do not do selfies. If you want a picture of me you will have to take one yourself and preferably after I have cleaned up!"

Emma laughed, "One day I will convince you of your natural beauty."

"Doubtful."

Emmanodded her head, "Oh I will."