The Photo Album

"Emma...Emma...wait..." Regina said as she tried to steady her breathing. The blonde looked up at her with confused eyes. "I don't think we should do this right now."

"Oh...okay..." Emma replied standing up trying not to show feelings of rejection on her face.

"Trust me I want to...I really, really want to," Regina said as she took in the sight of the blonde's beautifully toned stomach once again. "I just think we should slow it down a bit. Ya know, enjoy the day together..." Regina said trying to convince herself that she didn't want to just shove Emma on the floor right this very second.

"Okay. Yeah, I can, um, I can do that." Emma slipped her tank top back on trying to think of anything other than where her face almost just was. "I'm just a little confused because you said that last night you were ready to..."

"Yes, last night at that moment it felt right. Now, at this moment, it doesn't..." Regina half smiled and Emma shook her head smiling at how adorable she looked.

The two made eye contact and Emma sweetly held out a hand to help Regina down from the counter.

"You know how bad I want you right?" Regina purred as her body was pushed into the other woman's as she slid off of the counter.

Emma took a deep breath, "Not nearly as bad as I want you." Emma put her head down eyeing the beauty once more.

Regina put her finger under Emma's chin lifting her head up to make eye contact once again. "Ms. Swan, you are the sexiest woman I have ever laid eyes on." Regina leaned in and pulled Emma into a deep kiss. "I promise, when the moment is right, you will have no doubt of how badly I want you." Regina whispered in her ear as she pulled away.

"Just so I know..." Emma took a deep breath, "are you going to be this much of a tease all the time?"

"Oh honey, you have no idea!" Regina said as she walked away in nothing but her tank top and panties.

"I'm screwed." Emma said as she threw her hands up in the air.

....

After cleaning up the rest of the kitchen to calm herself down Emma went to see where Regina had wandered off to. She found her sitting on the sofa with Skittles holding the photo album that Emma keeps on the end table. She had her legs propped up on the edge of the coffee table in front of her and Skittles was nestled into her left side. Emma loved how Regina could go from sexy to cute in seconds. She sat on the sofa next to her.

"I hope you don't mind that I was going to look at this? I'm a very curious person. I can't help it!"

"Oh no, you're fine." Emma smiled and brushed some hair back from Regina's face as the beauty looked down and began to open the red photo album.

The first picture was an adorable blonde in pigtails wearing a tracksuit.

"Aw Emma you were adorable!"

"I had my moments," Emma laughed.

The next picture was a couple holding hands by a Christmas tree. The guy was a very handsome blonde and the woman was petite and soft featured. Both of their smiles were radiant and you could feel the warmth in their eyes.

"Wow, I haven't seen these pictures in years! Those are my parents David and Mary."

"They are lovely Emma. You are right they look very much in love." Regina smiled at the blonde and Emma rubbed Regina's arm softly.

The two continued to flip through the album with Emma giving descriptions of each photo and who was in them. They would laugh at the horrible wardrobe choices and goofy expressions of Emma through her childhood years. As they reached the back of the album the pictures became ones of Emma through college and graduation and then into adulthood.

"Oh, I recognize that beauty," Regina said as she came upon a picture of Ruby. Emma smiled deeply as memories of the day came rushing back to her. In the picture Ruby was sitting on a plaid red blanket in a beautifully wooded area. She was wearing a black leather skirt, leather knee high boots, and a red lace shirt. "Goodness Emma she really was stunning!"

"Yeah, she really was." Emma smiled.

"What were you two doing that day? If you want to talk about it that is." Regina lovingly looked at the blonde.

"We were having a picnic." Emma smiled sweetly her eyes never leaving the picture.

"Oh," Regina replied confused. Emma laughed in response. She knew it looked like Ruby was dressed more for a club than a picnic and that was probably what Regina was thinking.

"Ruby was raised by her grandmother, Mrs. Wilson," Emma began to explain; "well she was very strict. Then the college she went to, one her grandmother chose as she was paying for it, had a dress code as well. And as you know being a teacher you have certain rules for what you can wear. Ruby was a very, well, free spirit, so anytime she wasn't in the class room she was pretty adventurous with her clothing choices."

Regina giggled, "I see. Sounds like she was a lot of fun, I see why you love her so much."

Emma nodded her head and smiled sweetly at the understanding woman whose eyes were filled with sincerity.

"Does it bother you? Talking about her? Well, more specifically me asking questions about her?"

"No, definitely not. Sure, it gets hard sometimes but it's nice to remember her life and the wonderful things about her. My family is always there for me but sometimes it is too painful since they were so close to her as well. So it is nice to have someone that I can just share with that doesn't have their own emotional attachment."

Regina kissed Emma's cheek lightly. "Honestly, it is refreshing to hear about your life; your parents and your love with Ruby. All I have ever known is heartbreak and abandonment."

Emma could feel Regina's pain in her words, "We are going to see what we can do to fix that." Emma winked and wrapped her left arm around Regina and pulled her close to her holding her tight. "Seriously though I'm sorry you have seen so much pain in your life Regina."

"It's not your fault. I'm trying to look towards the future now and trying to develop more of an optimistic attitude."

"Good, when did you take on that approach?"

"Two days ago...when I met you..."Regina looked at the blonde and smiled.

"And you say that I'm the charmer!" Emma smiled. Regina blushed and shook her head looking back down at the album. "So lovely, let's put this away and how about we do something fun for a bit?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking we take Skittles for a walk. I know of this great trail not far from here. Well, okay it is kind of far but not too far. It is secluded and so pretty. It has all of these great walking paths and the prettiest of landscapes and I know you probably don't want to be on your feet a lot..."

"You are cute when you ramble..." Regina laughed.

"Ha...anyways...I know you probably don't want to go walking but I promise I will give you one hell of a massage when we get back."

"Well, you sure know how to sell something. Okay sounds good but I have got to get some of my own clothes. My um 'ladies' aren't contained very well in your tops."

Emma laughed, "Okay if you insist. Let me getdressed and we will head over to your place." Emma stood up from the couch andRegina lay down across it stretching out. 

Crazy, Beautiful, Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें