The Desk

Regina walked into the Elementary school and into the office. There was a petite older woman sitting behind a large oak desk.

"Hi, I'm looking for Miss Swan's classroom," Regina spoke quietly.

"And you are?"

"My name is Regina Mills. I am going to be working with Miss Swan on the Autumn Fundraiser." Regina smiled sweetly. Ever since Belle told her what Emma did this morning Regina couldn't stop thinking about the woman and she didn't want to wait until this afternoon to see her.

"Oh, okay, well Miss Swan should be heading down to the teachers' lounge any minute as her students will be going to lunch so if you'd like to head there that will be okay. It is down the hall second door on your left."

"Thank you very much," Regina smiled and headed out of the office.

Regina walked down the hallway admiring the artwork that was hanging on the walls until she saw the sign for the lounge. She was nervous to just open the door and walk in not knowing if anyone was going to be in there or not. She was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door and saw that the room was empty.

The room wasn't much to see just a few round tables with chairs around it and a couch alongside a wall that had a couple of vending machines. The adjacent wall had a small countertop with a microwave, sink, coffee pot and a refrigerator at the end. The back wall was nothing but windows overlooking the playground where she suddenly saw a rush of smaller children run out to play.

Regina smiled at the kids as the door opened and in walked her beautiful girlfriend with another blonde laughing. Emma stopped in her tracks when she saw Regina and Ashley smiled looking over at her friend and then back at the stranger.

"Regina, hi...what are you doing here?" Emma asked as she sat her bottle of water down on the table Regina was standing next to. Regina started to go in for a hug before stopping abruptly as the door for the lounge opened again. Regina looked around as a few more of Emma's coworkers walked into the lounge all eyes on the mystery woman.

"I, um, I wanted to speak to you about the Autumn fundraiser..." Regina spoke softly as she looked over and smiled at Ashley who was standing beside them.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Regina this is Ashley...Ashley this is Regina Mills. Ms. Mills will be catering our fundraiser."

"Nice to meet you Miss Mills," Ashley smiled and held out a welcoming hand.

"You too Ashley," Regina returned the gesture.

"Okay, Miss Mills why don't you follow me back to my classroom where we can discuss it privately."

Ashley tried to contain herself but she couldn't help it and she let out a laugh and both woman turned and looked at her.

"Sounds good," Regina said trying not to laugh as well and they walked out of the lounge with all eyes remaining on her.

They stepped into the hallway and Regina smiled over at the blonde.

"Sorry if this is making you uncomfortable."

"Are you kidding me? It's not making me uncomfortable at all. It's turning me on..." Emma whispered to the woman whose heels clicking down the hallway were driving her insane.

Regina laughed, "Oh really? Well that wasn't my intention dear. I just wanted to thank you in person for talking to Belle."

"Aw, she told you? I just wanted you guys to talk. I felt horrible that you were fighting."